Subject: [netmod] toronto meeting preparation - data model submissions

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:30:30 +0200

Hi,

we have a number of new data model submissions on the agenda of the
upcoming meeting in Toronto. To have a meaningful discussion, please
try to take a look at the documents before the meeting. And if
questions pop up, send them to the list - no need to wait for the
meeting. The documents are:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bogdanovic-netmod-acl-model-01
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wildes-netmod-syslog-model-01
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tissa-netmod-oam-01
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dharini-netmod-g-698-2-yang-00
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-netmod-integrate-operations-00
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-netmod-location-00

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>