Subject: Re: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-pattern-00.txt

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 06:22:30 +0200

Hi,

a while ago, I thought it might be useful to collect and document some
design patterns while we learn how to use YANG best. This I-D is
really just a start at the moment. But perhaps we find more recurring
pattern that are worthwhile to document. Suggestions for additional
pattern to cover are welcome as well as review and improvements for
the pattern already covered.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-pattern-00.txt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 21:00:51 -0700
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Collection of YANG Design Patterns
        Authors         : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-pattern-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-22

Abstract:
   YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and
   state data, remote procedure calls and notifications.  This memo
   documents a number of YANG design patterns.  These design patterns
   aim at providing general reusable solutions to commonly occurring
   problems in the design of YANG data models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-pattern/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-pattern-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt