Subject: [netmod] Sunday Yang Tutorial, Advice and Mini-hackfest Session

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:24:33 -0400

Benoit, Juergen and I wanted to send out the preliminary agenda for the upcoming 
Sunday session as we hacked this out this morning. 

	Comments/suggestions on are welcome.

	--Tom

Sunday Yang Tutorial, Advice and Mini-hackfest Session

*	Introduction and expectations setting 		[Tom/Benoit]		5 min

Tutorials									80 min

* 	pyang tutorial					[Lada]			60 min

*	ODL yang-tools Tutorial				[Jan Medved]		20 min

*	Break

Modeling Advice [Mini Yang Hackathon]			[Yang Doctors]		TBD

*	Organize break-outs				[Tom]

*	Break-out into small teams to hack individual 	[Yang Doctors/Attendees] 
		(existing or new) models. Get advice 
		on those models from Yang Doctors.

*	Break-out session overall advice/observations	[Yang Doctors]
		Summarize common themes from 	
		session.  

Conclusion									30 min

*	Conclusions/Feedback
		- Please give feedback to Tom/Benoit after the meeting 
			or via email before you leave.

*	Yang Doctors please meet to collect advice and guidelines 
			given during session.