Subject: [netmod] virtual interim

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 14:08:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I am confused.  This message
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg10638.html says
we have a meeting today, but this one
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg10724.html says
the next meeting is next week.

Do we have a meeting today?  (if so, what is the agenda?)

/martin

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 14:11:48 +0200

> Do we have a meeting today?  (if so, what is the agenda?)

We have a meeting today to work on YANG 1.1 as we discussed in New
York and as it is written down in the New York meeting minutes.

The first meeting to discuss data models organized by Tom will be on
October 8th.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>