Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 01:31:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG - A Data Modeling Language for the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)
        Author          : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 180
	Date            : 2014-10-02

Abstract:
   YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and
   state data manipulated by the Network Configuration Protocol
   (NETCONF), NETCONF remote procedure calls, and NETCONF notifications.
   This document obsoletes RFC 6020.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 10:36:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have posted draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-01.txt, which addresses 11
of our issues.  These issues are now in the REVIEW state in the issues
list (https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/issues.html)

Please review the draft or the diff to make sure that these issues are
properly addressed.  When these are reviewed, I will post a new
version with a new set of issues addressed.

/martin

[email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 11:30:53 +0200

> version with a new set of issues addressed.

WG members,

once you have reviewed the changes, send a short note to the list so
that we can track that reviews of the edits have been done.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:53:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

A gentle reminder of a draft in the need of review!

Number of reviews so far: 0

/martin