Subject: [netmod] virtual interim meeting input

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 16:01:58 +0200

Hi,

I have updated the issues list and we now have a number of issues in
the EDIT state (means Martin needs to make the edits) and we have
still some open issue left. I like to go through the following list
today (lets see how far we get):

** Y23

   Do we have consensus to do Y23-03? Do we also add modifier
   ignore-case?  This seems natural and was part of the mailing list
   discussion, but it is not part of Y23-03. Will this affect DSDL
   mappings, is this easy to support there?

** Y25

   An intense discussion on the mailing list. Key observation is that
   there is no way to turn auto-numbering off in case it hurts (and
   this WG knows that there are situations where it can hurt). Lada
   suggested a modifier 'auto-numbering true/false' with a default of
   true but Martin still does not like it (because then his code has
   to support both options anyway). MB's suggesting to remove value
   and position statements seems strange given that they are fine, it
   is just the auto-numbering that is problematic.

** Y10

   Resolution of the syntax issue.

** Y05: Needs discussion (Y05-03 added)

** Y12:	unclear

** Y13:	LL action pending?

** Y16:	MB to check Y16-02?

** Y18: (LL action done)

** Y26:	unclear	   how to proceed

** Y28: AB action item

** Y34: AB action item, but move to EDIT?

** Y49:	MB wrote Y49-03, discuss again

We may want to use etherpad for joint note taking.

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-netmod-virtual-interim-2014-10-01?useMonospaceFont=true

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 16:17:02 +0200

Hi,

it seems two groups of people are waiting at different webex telcos. :-(

What is the authoritative URL where we all can meet?

Lada

On 01 Oct 2014, at 16:01, Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

--
Ladislav Lhotka, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C