Subject: [netmod] Call for Presentation: iPOP 2015

From: Kohei Shiomoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 10:15:42 +0900

[Apologies, if you receive multiple copies of this CFP]
---------------------------------------
Call for Presentation

11th International Conference on IP + Optical Network (iPOP 2015) April 
20-22, 2015 Okinawa Jichikaikan, Naha Okinawa Japan 
http://www.pilab.jp/ipop2015/

Important Dates:
Submission deadline of one-page abstract: January 16, 2015 Notification 
of acceptance: February 23, 2015 Submission deadline of final 
presentation slides: March 13, 2015

Following the successful events of iPOP, the 11th Conference on 
IP+Optical Network (iPOP 2015) will be held at Okinawa Jichikaikan, Naha 
Okinawa Japan, April 20-22, 2015.
The conference has been provided opportunities for both of the industry 
and the academia to share their knowledge, new findings, and experiences 
on the state-of-the-art IP and optical networking technologies for these 
ten years.

The Technical Program Committee for iPOP 2015 is soliciting presentation 
proposals for this conference. Architecture and protocol designs, 
experiments/PoCs/field trials, theories/algorithms, implementations, and 
operational experiences are solicited.
The topics of the conference will include but not be limited to the 
following:
* Control plane (MPLS/GMPLS, OpenFlow, etc)
* SDN for packet and optical transport networks
* MLN (Multi-Layer Network), MRN (Multi-Region Network)
* TE (Traffic Engineering), PCE (Path Computation Element)
* Network abstraction/virtualization
* Flex-grid, elastic optical networks
* Optical networking/switching for cloud services
* Data center and WAN orchestration
* Carrier Ethernet and MPLS-TP for backhauling
* Service function chaining for mobile networks
* Security
* QoS (Quality of Service)/QoE (Quality of Experience)
* Network operation and management
* Standardization/interoperability
* Open Source Software (OSS) for SDN/NFV
* DevOps

Submit an extended abstract (400 words, 1 page), including figures and 
diagrams, speaker’s name, affiliation, and contact information, to the 
Technical Program Committee: [email-masked].

Please see http://www.pilab.jp/ipop2015/ for more details.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
Kohei Shiomoto, Ph.D
Senior Manager, Communication Traffic & Service Quality Project
NTT Network Technology Laboratories
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION
TEL +81-422-59-4402   FAX +81-422-59-6364