Subject: [netmod] WebEx meeting invitation: NETMOD YANG 1.1

From: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 12:33:59 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NETMOD Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NETMOD YANG 1.1
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
4:00 pm  |  Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)  |  2 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1c4c1c5091e8d7e667fc783e0e6cf87e
Meeting number: 648 481 735
Meeting password: uuWai4EL

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 648 481 735

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m620824c5ef99498e6f8b54481ad1a540

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:38:04 +0100

Hi,

the etherpad we are going to use is this one:

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-netmod-virtual-interim-2015-01-21?useMonospaceFont=true

/js

> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>