Subject: [netmod] WebEx meeting invitation: NETMOD YANG 1.1

From: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 07:56:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NETMOD Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NETMOD YANG 1.1
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
4:00 pm  |  Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)  |  2 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m761700d2a1db51da25c4e292c0adc960
Meeting number: 648 778 270
Meeting password: shahsh5E

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 648 778 270

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m06b044f249ca480c0dfd11df83ce73c0

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 15:22:13 +0100

Hi,

our etherpad is going to be this one:

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-netmod-virtual-interim-2015-01-107?useMonospaceFont=true

/js

> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>