Subject: [netmod] VRFY :Y49: clarify nested submodule behavior

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 15:55:02 +0100

The 2014-12-03 virtual interim meeting proposal is to adopt Y49-04.
Please speak up by Wednesday 2015-01-14 if you disagree with this
proposal.

For more details, see the issues list and the virtual interim meeting
minutes available here:

     http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:37:38 +0100

>      http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/

Since there were not further comments, I have moved this issue
to the EDIT state.

/js