Subject: [netmod] working group adoption of draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-metadata-01

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 16:27:27 +0200

Hi,

this I-D has been presented at IETF 92 and there was support to adopt
this work as WG work item. The abstract of the document says:

   This document defines a YANG extension statement that allows for
   defining the syntax of metadata annotions in YANG modules.  The
   document also specifies the XML and JSON encoding of annotations and
   other rules for annotating instances of YANG data nodes.

This is a call to verify this on the mailing list. Given the support
this saw at IETF 92, I will read silence as support. People who see an
issue with adopting this document should send an email with an
explanation to the WG and/or the WG chairs by April 10th.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:25:03 +0200

> explanation to the WG and/or the WG chairs by April 10th.

Since I have not received any further comments, I conclude that the
metadata document will become a WG document now. Lada, please post
the next version as draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-00 and I will
approve it.

/js

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:39:15 +0200

> On 13 Apr 2015, at 17:25, Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Will do.

Thanks, Lada

> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

--
Ladislav Lhotka, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C