Subject: [netmod] VRFY :Y26: allow mandatory nodes in augment

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 16:48:58 +0200

Hi,

the opinion after discussion of this issue at the IETF 92 meeting was
leaning towards adoption of Y26-02, hence the proposal is to adopt
Y26-02. Please speak up by Friday 2015-04-10 if you disagree with this
proposal.

For more details, see the issues list and the virtual interim meeting
minutes available here:

     http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/

/js
		 
-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 20:39:23 +0200

> Y26-02. Please speak up by Friday 2015-04-10 if you disagree with this

Since there were no comments on the mailing list, I have moved this
issue to EDIT.

/js