Subject: [netmod] VRFY :57: non-unique leaf-list

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 16:59:45 +0200

Hi,

this issue was discussed at the IETF 92 meeting and several people
raised concerns that the solution causes significant changes (moving
towards identifying elements by position/value) and the value of doing
this is relatively small. See the meeting minutes for more details.
The proposal is now to move Y57 to DEAD. Please speak up by Friday
2015-04-10 if you disagree with this proposal.

For more details, see the issues list and the virtual interim meeting
minutes available here:

     http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 20:41:56 +0200

> 2015-04-10 if you disagree with this proposal.

Since there were no comments on the mailing list, I have moved this
issue to DEAD.

/js