Subject: [netmod] VRFY :Y36: associate a notification with a data node

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 16:53:34 +0200

Hi,

this issue was discussed at the IETF 92 meeting and a small team met
to look at the encoding. This team made a very minor change of
solution Y36-03 and the proposal is now to adopt Y36-03. Please speak
up by Friday 2015-04-10 if you disagree with this proposal.

For more details, see the issues list and the virtual interim meeting
minutes available here:

     http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 20:40:49 +0200

> up by Friday 2015-04-10 if you disagree with this proposal.

Since there were no comments on the mailing list, I have moved this
issue to EDIT.

/js