Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-entity-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 00:35:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Hardware Management
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Jie Dong
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-entity-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of
   hardware on a single server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-entity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-entity-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-entity-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 08:38:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

This new version of the entity model addresses most of the concerns
with the previous version.  Notable changes are that the top-level
node is "hardware" and that the term "component" is used instead of
"physical entity".

The proposed nodes for supporting more flexible pre-provisioning have
not yet been added, but this issue is noted in the Open Issues
section.

/martin

[email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
>