Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 04:13:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Management
        Authors         : Ladislav Lhotka
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-24.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2016-10-20

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of three YANG modules and one
   submodule.  Together they form the core routing data model which
   serves as a framework for configuring and managing a routing
   subsystem.  It is expected that these modules will be augmented by
   additional YANG modules defining data models for control plane
   protocols, route filters and other functions.  The core routing data
   model provides common building blocks for such extensions -- routes,
   routing information bases (RIB), and control plane protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-24

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-24

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:19:14 -0400

I have just submitted the publication request for this document.  The
write up is available in the usual spot, 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg/shepherdwriteup/

Lou
As document Shepherd

On 10/20/2016 7:13 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
>

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 21:28:09 +0200

Very good Lou.
I did my AD review today, and found no issues.
Sending the document to IETF LC.

Regards, Benoit

> .

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:36:23 -0400

Benoit,

    Thank you for the quick response / processing!

Lou

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 22:47:19 +0200

Benoit, Lou,

thanks!

Lada

> On 20 Oct 2016, at 21:28, Benoit Claise <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Very good Lou.

--
Ladislav Lhotka, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 08:46:20 -0400

Lada,

    Thank you for the work (and perseverance) !

Lou

PS To Acee and all others who contributed too!

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 15:09:00 +0200

> On 21 Oct 2016, at 14:46, Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Lada,
> 

Sure, I sort of expected it was going to be hard. :-)

> PS To Acee and all others who contributed too!

Indeed!

Cheers, Lada