Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:13:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Schema Mount
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to combine YANG modules into the
   schema defined in other YANG modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 21:07:55 +0000

Hi Lada, Martin, 

With respect to the restriction in section 3.1, I think it would be better
to support paths that relative either to the mount point or to the
absolute device root If not, how will we support device list interface
references? 

Thanks,
Acee 

On 10/31/16, 10:13 AM, "netmod on behalf of [email-masked]"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>netmod mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod