Subject: [netmod] WG Secretary

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 15:20:05 -0400

We're once again looking for help with WG management.  If you are
interested in helping either for just this meeting or more permanently,
please let us know.  Note that remote meeting attendance is all that's
required for this role.

The general roles for secretary are:

a. Agenda planning
    (post & collect requests, provide chairs with consolidated response)

b. Material upload
    (as material comes in, aim is all in 24hrs before meeting)

c. Etherpad minute taking during session
    (This can be done remotely!)

d. Draft minute prep
    (Within 2 weeks of meeting, based on etherpad and session
     recordings)

e. (non meeting related) ensuring data tracker matches the
   discussion on the list, e.g., adoption polls and IPR checks.

Being a working group secretary not only helps out the chairs and the
working group, but it's also generally viewed as a good way to get
experience for those interested in becoming a Working Group Chair at
some point in the future.

Thanks,
Lou and Kent