Subject: [Notifications] RE: Announcement: Notifications List

From: "Burger, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:28:16 -0500

It is predominantly for messaging notifications, which is why it is in
the Applications Area focus.

-----Original Message-----
From: David B Harrington [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:12 PM
To: Burger, Eric
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: Announcement: Notifications List

> Burger, Eric wrote:
> > 
> > This list is for discussions relating to the requirements, 
> definition,
> > and directions for message notifications.

Is this message notifications related to specific technologies, or is
this a general notification mechanism? 

If it's a general notification mechanism, then shouldn't this be
addressed within the O&M area, where discussion of notification
mechanisms is already ongoing?

David Harrington
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Notifications mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/notifications