Subject: [Notifications] SIP Sieve notification draft actually submitted

From: "Rohan Mahy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 18:29:25 -0700

Hi,

I made a small change to the sip-based sieve notification draft that I
discussed in Prague during lemonade.  The draft now mentions Lisa's
model document and the lemonade catalog of message system events.  The
mechanism is still the same.  Please accept my apologies that I forgot
to submit it last time.

I would be very keen to discuss why this is mechanism is or is not
appropriate, but I suspect that this is actually quite easy to
implement.

thanks,
-rohan

http://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/rohan/email-event/draft-mahy-sieve-notify-sip-00.html
http://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/rohan/email-event/draft-mahy-sieve-notify-sip-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Notifications mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/notifications