Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:58:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 Threat Model and Security Considerations
	Author(s)       : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Mark McGloin
                          Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-06.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   This document gives additional security considerations for OAuth,
   beyond those in the OAuth specification, based on a comprehensive
   threat model for the OAuth 2.0 Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/