Subject: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth][RFC 5849] A question in example about the api

From: lvlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:13:54 +0800

Hi

I have a question in the example for section 1.2 in the OAuth 1.0 RFC 5849.
The example in the API calling to access the protected resource.

Where it  reads:

With a set of token credentials, the client is now ready to request
  the private photo:

    GET /photos?file=vacation.jpg&size=original HTTP/1.1
    Host: photos.example.net
    Authorization: OAuth realm="Photos",
       oauth_consumer_key="dpf43f3p2l4k3l03",
       oauth_token="nnch734d00sl2jdk",
       oauth_signature_method="HMAC-SHA1",
       oauth_timestamp="137131202",
       oauth_nonce="chapoH",
       oauth_signature="MdpQcU8iPSUjWoN%2FUDMsK2sui9I%3D"

I don't know how does the client know the parameter value "vacation.jpg" in
the API "http://photos.example.net/photos".  The question is, how does the
client can get the name(s) of protected resource? The use Jane gave it or
the server gave?

Best regards,

J. Lu