Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:52:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An IETF URN Sub-Namespace for OAuth
	Author(s)       : Brian Campbell
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-06-22

Abstract:
   This document establishes an IETF URN Sub-namespace for use with
   OAuth related specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:03:36 -0600

Draft -04 of "An IETF URN Sub-Namespace for OAuth" has been published
and is available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-04 - the
changes from the previous version are listed below.

Per http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg09407.html
and barring any objections, I'd ask the Chairs to give the AD the okay
to move this to LC.

draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-04

   o  Changed the Index value (and Registration Template into paragraph)
      from <class><id> to just <value> with a suggestion that it have
      both a "class" and an "identifier-within-class" parts per
      http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg09381.html
      so as to be less restrictive

Thanks,
Brian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-04.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

---

From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 21:33:28 +0000

Good - thanks.  I'll personally say that I believe this is ready for IETF LC now.

				-- Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Brian Campbell
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 1:04 PM
To: oauth
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-04.txt

Draft -04 of "An IETF URN Sub-Namespace for OAuth" has been published and is available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-04 - the changes from the previous version are listed below.

Per http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg09407.html
and barring any objections, I'd ask the Chairs to give the AD the okay to move this to LC.

Thanks,
Brian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-04.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Abstract:

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:53:33 +0200

> and barring any objections, I'd ask the Chairs to give the AD the okay

The irresponsible AD from Apps thinks this s a fine idea, and that this
version is ready.

Barry