Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:15:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Web Token (JWT)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   JSON Web Token (JWT) is a means of representing claims to be
   transferred between two parties.  The claims in a JWT are encoded as
   a JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) object that is digitally signed
   or MACed using JSON Web Signature (JWS) and/or encrypted using JSON
   Web Encryption (JWE).

   The suggested pronunciation of JWT is the same as the English word
   "jot".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/