Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:41:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An IETF URN Sub-Namespace for OAuth
	Author(s)       : Brian Campbell
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document establishes an IETF URN Sub-namespace for use with
   OAuth related specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:45:26 -0600

Draft -06 of An IETF URN Sub-Namespace for OAuth has been published.
The only changes in this draft are to address editorial comments made
in the Gen-ART LC Review at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg07576.html -
the comment was a typo (from should be form) rather than a missing
word.

Thanks,
Brian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-06.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth