Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Presentation slides, please

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:07:29 -0700

Hi all, 

please send me your presentation slides for the OAuth working group session. 

Here is the agenda again:

-----

1. Working Group Status (Chairs)

2. JSON Web Token (JWT) (Mike)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token/

3. JSON Web Token (JWT) Bearer Token Profiles for OAuth 2.0 (Mike)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer/

4. SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Profiles for OAuth 2.0 (Brian)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer/

5. OAuth Use Cases (Zachary)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases/

6. OAuth Security (Phil)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-oauth-hotk/

-----

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:59:10 -0700

My two slides are attached as a PDF.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Hannes Tschofenig
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth