Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-05: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:26:24 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-05: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This specification seems to me to break it's own
rules. You state that registrations should include
a reference to a specification to improve interop.
And yet, for the strings added here (e.g. otp) you
don't do that (referring to section 2 will not
improve interop) and there are different ways in
which many of the methods in section 2 can be done.
So I think you need to add a bunch more references.