Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:00:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Anthony Nadalin
                          Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-07.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2017-01-11

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol for an HTTP- and JSON- based
   Security Token Service (STS) by defining how to request and obtain
   security tokens from OAuth 2.0 authorization servers, including
   security tokens employing impersonation and delegation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 12:04:51 -0700

Draft -07 of "OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange" has been published. The primary
change in -07 is the addition of a description of the relationship between
audience/resource/scope, which was a request or comment that came up during
the f2f meeting in Seoul.

Excerpted from the Document History:

   -07

   o  Fixed typo (desecration -> discretion).
   o  Added an explanation of the relationship between scope, audience
      and resource in the request and added an "invalid_target" error
      code enabling the AS to tell the client that the requested
      audiences/resources were too broad.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-07.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth