Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Pushing "OAuth 2.0 for Native Apps" to the IESG -- Short Working Group Last Call

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:53:14 +0100

Hi all,

after the working group last call of the "OAuth 2.0 for Native Apps"
document July last year (see
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg16534.html) I
had, as a shepherd, collected IPR confirmations (see
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg16672.html) and
produced a shepherd writeup (see
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg16702.html).

Since version -03 and the current version -07 a fair amount of text has
been changed, see
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-03.txt&url2=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-07.txt

Although most of those changes are editorial and normative changes have
been discussed on the mailing list I believe it is fair to let the group
take a brief look at the final version.

For this reason we will issue a short, one week, working group last call
before pushing the document to the IESG.

So, please provide your comments to the list no later than February 27th.

Here is the link to the document again:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-07

Ciao
Hannes & Derek

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 08:22:28 +0000

Hi all,

I have a question that relates to section B.2. Android Implementation Details.

I understand this as a working group best practice. Unfortunately this does not necessarily meet the Google instruction for Android. There is a lot of documentation out there pointing to the Android Account Manager and I do not get these both together.

Any idea?

Best Regards

Sebastian

-- 
Sebastian Ebling / [email-masked]
Deutsche Telekom AG, Technology Enabling Platforms (PI-TEP)

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 13:51:02 -0700

-07 LGTM

On Feb 20, 2017 2:53 AM, "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.
> ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-03.txt&url2=https:
> //tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-07.txt
>
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>