Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Alexey Melnikov's Discuss on draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-13: (with DISCUSS)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 03:16:24 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-13: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for addressing my DISCUSS about use of RFC 6125.

I have one  new small issue from your recent change in In 5.2.3 (that was
addressing my comment to include a response example): the example doesn't
include Content-Type and (possibly) Transfer-Encoding header fields.
Without these it doesn't look syntactically correct.

---

From: John Bradley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 08:11:41 -0300

Thanks.  We will try to address that today.

John B.