Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-campbell-oauth-mtls-01.txt

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 06:40:02 -0600

-01 just fixes a couple typos and adds a few people to the
Acknowledgements.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 6:37 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-campbell-oauth-mtls-01.txt
To:<...>

A new version of I-D, draft-campbell-oauth-mtls-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brian Campbell and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-campbell-oauth-mtls
Revision:       01
Title:          Mutual TLS Profiles for OAuth Clients
Document date:  2017-04-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-campbell-oauth-mt
ls-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-oauth-mtls/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-oauth-mtls-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-campbell-oauth-
mtls-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-campbell-oauth-mtls
-01

Abstract:
   This document describes Transport Layer Security (TLS) mutual
   authentication using X.509 certificates as a mechanism for both OAuth
   client authentication to the token endpoint as well as for sender
   constrained access to OAuth protected resources.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat