Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Mutual TLS Profiles for OAuth Clients

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 15:40:38 +0200

Hi authors,

based on the feedback at the last IETF meeting and the response from the
mailing list there is good support for adopting this document.

Please submit a -00 version of the WG document as a starting point for
future work in the OAuth WG.

Ciao
Hannes & Rifaat

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 16:26:52 -0600

Thanks Hannes & Rifaat,

draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-00 has been submitted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-00

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 7:40 AM, Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]
> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>