Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 16:39:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 for Native Apps
        Authors         : William Denniss
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-12.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-06-09

Abstract:
   OAuth 2.0 authorization requests from native apps should only be made
   through external user-agents, primarily the user's browser.  This
   specification details the security and usability reasons why this is
   the case, and how native apps and authorization servers can implement
   this best practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/