Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Agenda requests for Prague

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 08:16:47 -0400

All,

If you have not done so already, please send us your agenda requests for
the coming meeting in Prague.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:00:33 -0600

I'd like to please make agenda requests for the following documents
(unless, of course, any of the co-authors want to take the slot instead of
me):

draft-ietf-oauth-mtls
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls/> (~15 mins?)
draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange/>(~10
mins?)
draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding/> (~10
mins?)

Thanks,
Brian

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 6:16 AM, Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>

-- 
<https://www.pingidentity.com>
<https://www.pingidentity.com>
Brian Campbell
Distinguished Engineer
[email-masked]
w: +1 720.317.2061
c: +1 303.918.9415
Connect with us: 
<https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Ping-Identity-EI_IE380907.11,24.htm>
[image:
LinkedIn logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/21870> [image: twitter
logo] <https://twitter.com/pingidentity> 
<https://www.facebook.com/pingidentitypage> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/PingIdentityTV> 
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114266977739397708540> 
<https://www.pingidentity.com/en/blog.html>

-- 
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you.*