Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 04:08:13 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for addressing my DISCUSS point.

New nit: URN needs a reference to RFC 8141.

---

From: "Nat Sakimura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 21:57:07 +0900

Thanks Alexey, and sorry for taking this long. 

I will fix the nits about URN ASAP. 

Best, 

Nat

--
このメールは、本来の宛先の方のみに限定された機密情報が含まれてい
る場合がございます。お心あたりのない場合は、送信者にご連絡のうえ、
このメールを削除して下さいますようお願い申し上げます。
PLEASE READ :This e-mail is confidential and intended for the
named recipient only. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender  and delete this e-mail.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Alexey Melnikov [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 8:08 PM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-14: (with
> COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
>