Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:48:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Anthony Nadalin
                          Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-09.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol for an HTTP- and JSON- based
   Security Token Service (STS) by defining how to request and obtain
   security tokens from OAuth 2.0 authorization servers, including
   security tokens employing impersonation and delegation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 08:54:32 -0600

Draft -09 of OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-09> has been
published with the following relatively minor changes resulting from
working group last call feedback.

   -09

   o  Changed "security tokens obtained could be used in a number of
      contexts" to "security tokens obtained may be used in a number of
      contexts" per a WGLC suggestion.
   o  Clarified that the validity of the subject or actor token have no
      impact on the validity of the issued token after the exchange has
      occurred per a WGLC comment.
   o  Changed use of invalid_target error code to a SHOULD per a WGLC
      comment.
   o  Clarified text about non-identity claims within the "act" claim
      being meaningless per a WGLC comment.
   o  Added brief Privacy Considerations section per WGLC comments.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 8:48 AM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-09.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

-- 
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you.*