Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Agenda for IETF99

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 13:45:50 -0400

All,

We have just uploaded the agenda for the two OAuth sessions next week:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/99/agenda/agenda-99-oauth-01

Please, take a look and let us know if you have any comments or if we
missed anything.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes.

P.S., I unfortunately will not be a Prague. Hannes will again run the show
by himself. Hope you have a productive meetings.

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:21:38 -0400

All,

We needed to do some changes to the agenda. Here is the latest version:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/99/agenda/agenda-99-oauth-02

Please, take a look and let us know if you have any further comments or if
we missed anything.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes