Subject: [payload] #11 (rtp-h265): Slice based parallelism

From: "payload issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:46:12 -0000

#11: Slice based parallelism

 The sentence "This payload format does not contain any specific mechanisms
 aiding parallelization through slices." is a bit misleading since sprop-
 spatial-segmentation-idc can be used for wave-front parallel processing or
 tiles or slices. A solution would be to simply remove that sentence.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-payload-
  [email-masked]    |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  rtp-h265                 |    Version:  2.0
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/payload/trac/ticket/11>
payload <http://tools.ietf.org/payload/>

---

From: "payload issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 22:02:59 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Good catch again. After adding sprop-spatial-segmentation-idc, we did not
 check the earlier added summary sentence. Agree with removing the
 sentence.

 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/payload/trac/ticket/11#comment:1>
payload <http://tools.ietf.org/payload/>

---

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 23:01:55 +0000

Agree also.
S.

On 26.2.14, 14:02, "payload issue tracker"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>Ticket URL: 
><http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/payload/trac/ticket/11#comment:1>