Subject: [Simple] Floor management request for the "Extending <status>" thread

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Jan 2003 17:29:09 -0600

I'm glad to see we've got good discussion going on one of the
important problems we're facing. In fact, we've got enough
discussion going that it is in danger of becoming overwhelming.

I'm starting to see redundant posts because the thread has split
into multiple parallel conversations and those conversations are
starting to converge.

For the next couple of days, instead of replying to each leaf,
please take the time to digest the leaves and build one or two
response messages. If you see a leaf that cries for an immediate
surgical response, please trim your response carefully so that
we preserve a high information/noise ratio.

Thanks!

RjS

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple