Subject: [Simple] Updated presence specs

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:40:28 -0500

Folks,

I just submitted an update to all three core presence specs based on the 
comments received by IESG during their review. All of these have been 
discussed on the list.

Until they appear in the archives, you can pick them up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-winfo-format-04.txt
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-winfo-package-05.txt
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-presence-10.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple