Subject: [Simple] IMPORTANT: Mailing list move

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Jan 2003 11:03:49 -0600

Folks -

We are moving the SIMPLE mailing list to the servers provided by
ietf.org. As of now, the older list ([email-masked])
is closed to new posts. The archives of this old list are, and will
continue to be, available at
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/simple/

Information to subscribing to the new list is available at
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple. You can also
get instructions by sending a "help" request to
[email-masked].

You must to subscribe to the new list using one of the methods
documented above. Current subscribers to the old list are not
automatically subscribed to the new. I apologize for this small
inconvenience, but it will help greatly to remove a certain
class of dead addresses from the list.

Hopefully, this will be a quick and smooth transition. Please
promptly report any problems you encounter to me.

Thanks,
RjS

_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple