Subject: [Simple] minor comment: draft-ietf-simple-winfo-package-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:07:42 +0530

Hi,

A minor comment on Figure 1: Subscription State Machine.
The following events are listed as events leading to the transition
from the Waiting state to the Terminated state:

noresource
rejected
deactivated
probation
giveup
approved

However, deactivated and probation events need to be removed from
this list because the waiting state is entered after the expiry of the
subscription and these two  events do not have a significance after
the subscription has expired.

thanks
Harsh

This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited (HSS) and is
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  It
may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended.  If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  HSS accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email
including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:06:18 -0500

Good point. I'll make this change in the next rev, which includes iesg
comments as well.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com