Subject: [Simple] I-D ACTION:draft-khartabil-simple-presence-filter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 06:44:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Event Notification Filtering for Presence
	Author(s)	: H. Khartabil et al.
	Filename	: draft-khartabil-simple-presence-filter-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2003-1-24
	
The Presence event package for the SIP events framework describes 
the usage of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for subscriptions 
and notifications of user presence. The document details how 
watchers can subscribe for notifications of all authorised and 
available presence information about the presentity. The document 
does not describe a mechanism of how filtering of presence 
information can be achieved. 
This document defines a presence filter package for the Event 
Notification Filtering Architecture. The package provides the 
mechanism whereby a watcher can specify the presence event filtering
rules, using XML, for the presence agent (PA) and how that PA is to 
behave when receiving such filter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khartabil-simple-presence-filter-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-khartabil-simple-presence-filter-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-khartabil-simple-presence-filter-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.