Subject: [Simple] Fwd: [precis] IETF83 Paris draft agenda

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:54:42 -0600

FYI, I will talk about the internationalization aspects of nickname
handling in the PRECIS session at IETF 83.

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: [precis] IETF83 Paris draft agenda
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:51:26 +0900
From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Dear all,

Sorry for the delayed notification.
Following is draft agenda for IETF 83 Paris.  Please sned
comments/additions/changes to the chairs.

1. Administrativia
2. Document updates / Discussion
  2.1 WG I-Ds
    (1) Problem-statement

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-problem-statement/
    (2) Framework
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-framework/
  2.2 Individual Documents
    (1) Mapping characters for PRECIS classes
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yoneya-precis-mappings/
    (2) Username and Password Preparation Algorithms
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis/
    (3) Preparation and Comparison of Nicknames
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-precis-nickname/
3. Next steps

Marc & Yoneya, co-chairs

- -- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
precis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/precis