Subject: [Simple] draft-ietf-simple-chat - DateTime header

From: Simon Shaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 22:51:16 +0200

Hi,****

 ****

I was wondering whether the DateTime header that is used in the MSRP Send
message could also be used in the MSRP 200 OK response?****

In a multi-party conference (and possibly in point to point) the ordering
of messages sent and received should be done by a common clock, that of the
MSRP switch, as there is no guarantee that the timestamps generated by the
various participants is synchronized.****

I apologize in advance if this is not the correct forum to ask questions or
make suggestions.****

 ****

Regards,****

** **

*Simon Shaw*
*Team Leader, Unified Communications Signaling*

*AT&T Unified Communications
*Phone: +972.3.976.7714****

Cell: +972.54.560.6912****

Fax: +972.3.976.7712****

[email-masked]****

*Get **AT&T Connect for Mobile** **now!*

*iPhone<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/at-t-connect-mobile/id318798264?mt=8>|
BB <http://downloads.uc.att.com/BB/Public/Latest/En/KB/att_connect.jad> |
iPad<http://itunes.apple.com/il/app/at-t-connect-mobile-application/id459888209?mt=8>
                             *****

****

** **

** **