Subject: [Simple] ADV

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 01 07:40:21 EST

Dear [email-masked],

Dear Friends & Future Millionaire:

YOU REALLY OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO LOOK AT THIS!!
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for an
investment
of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time''

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR !!
Before you say ''YEAH RIGHT'' , please read the following. This is the letter you have
been
hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the
Internet,
a national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of
this program described below , to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings
proved
once
and for all that there are ''absolutely NO. Laws prohibiting the participation
in the
program and if people can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make
some
mega
bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN
EVER.

This is what one had to say:

''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many times before but
each time I
passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in
return for
the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total $
610,470.00 in
21 weeks, with money still coming in''. Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another testimonial:

''This program has been around for a long time but I never believed in it. But
one day when
I received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed
the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First
month I only
made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00. So
far, in the
past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am
playing
it
again. The key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT
change
anything .''

More testimonials later but first,

*** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ***
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ If you would like to
make at least
$500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and comfortably, please read the
following...THEN
READ
IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:
**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

**** For each report, send $5.00 U.S CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING
and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to
the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER
in case of any mail
problems.

**** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports from
the person
whose name is next to the REPORT. You will need all 5 reports so that you can
save them
on your computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5X 5 = $25.00.

**** Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports from
these 5
different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for
you to
send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy
of these
reports and keep it on your desk in case something happen to your computer.

****.IMPORTANT -DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each
report,
or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is instructed below in
step ''
1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you
understand the
way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work!!!
People have
tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get
all the
money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy
and then
nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
instructed.
Because
if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the
name &
address
of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the cycle and is no
doubt
counting their fortune.

Move the name & address in REPORT #4down TO REPORT #5.

Move the name & address in REPORT #3 down TO REPORT #4.

Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down TO REPORT #3.

Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down TO REPORT #2

Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #1 Position.
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names (with your name now in
position #1,
and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a
disk as well
just in case if you loose any data.

To assist you with marketing your business on the Internet, the 5 REPORTS you
purchase
will provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes how to
send bulk
e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1 : BY SENDING TARGETED BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will
assume You
and those involved send out only targeted 5,000 e-mails each. Targeted email is
to persons
interested in business opportunities. Let's also assume that the mailing receive
only a
0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is only
0.2% .
Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only
5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2%
response, that
is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000
e-mail
each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with
orders.
That's = 100 people responded and ordered REPORT #2. Those 100 people mail out
5,000
e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000
orders for
REPORT #3. Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5
million e-mails
sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. Those 10,000
people
send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million)e-mails. The
0.2%
response to that is 100,000 orders for REPORT # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half million).

Your total income in this example is:

$50+
$500+
$5,000 +
$50,000+
$500,000.........Grand Total = $555,550.00
NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE
IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A
LOT OF MONEY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would
happen if
everyone, or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or
more?
There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting.
Believe me,
many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE
places to
advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger
response.
We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD #2 as you go along.

Study the REPORTS (#1-5) to help with your marketing.

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they
ordered. That's
it . Always provide same day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the
e-mail
they send out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they can
not
advertise until they receive the report.

_______________ AVAILABLE REPORTS__________________
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
Notes
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make
sure the
cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those
sheets of
paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS
and your name and postal address.
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REPORT #1:"The Bulk Email Survival Guide  #1 from:

T. Crowe
P.O. Box 2546
Springhill, NS
Canada, B0M 1X0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPORT #2: "Inside Secrets To Wealth On The Web  #2 from:

JD
P.O. Box 1114
Des Plaines, Illinois
60017, USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPORT #3:"The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the Net" Order REPORT #3 from:

R. P.
P.O. Box 191
St-Calixte, Quebec
Canada J0K1Z0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPORT #4:"How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net" Order REPORT #4
from:

J Santi
833 Walter Ave
Des Plaines, IL 60016
USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPORT #5:"HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE" Order REPORT #5 from:

Aaron Croft
1037 Charlela Ln. #206
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
USA

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

(A note on mailing to Canada.  It's just as easy as to the US. Follow same
procedure but
use 60 cents postage)

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue
sending
e-mails until you do.  DO NOT QUIT, you do not know how close you are to success
if you
quit, it may be the next mailing. THIS IS YOUR WINNING LOTTERY.

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive
100 orders
or more for REPORT #2. If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails
until you
do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because
the system
is already working for you , and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER :Every time your name is moved down on the list,
you are
placed in front of a different report. You can KEEP Track of your PROGRESS by
watching
which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE
INCOME SEND
ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAIL SAND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is
NO LIMIT to the
income you can generate from this business!!!
FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

"You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the
rest of
your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money
in the
next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly
well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you
have put
your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2...........#5 as
instructed
above.
One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your
name
will
be on everyone of them. Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential
customers
you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity
to become
financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!  JUST DO IT!!!!!!

************** MORE TESTIMONIALS****************
'' My name is Mitchell. My wife , Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant
with a
major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received this
program I
grumbled
to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting
my knowledge
of the population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody
totally
ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both
feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when
the thing
didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50
responses.
Within the next 45 days she had received a total of $ 147,200.00 all cash!I was
shocked. I
have joined Jody in her ''hobby''. Mitchell Wolf, M.D. , Chicago, Illinois

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to
participate
in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment
was so
little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least
get my
money back. I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed
with
orders.
I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that
it does
not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a
faster return
and so big''.
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I
should have
given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so
I had to
wait until I was e- mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed then
it luckily
came again...... I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my
first try and
all the money came within 22 weeks''.
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little
cost to you.
I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the money
started to come
in. My first month I made $ 20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total
cash count
was
$ 362,840.00.
Life is beautiful, Thanx to Internet''. Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON OUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL
FREEDOM!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of
Associate
Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer
Protection,
Washington, D.C.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologise if you have been offended. If you'd like to be removed, simply reply
with REMOVE in
the subject line and you will be removed immediately and receive no further
mailings. This
message is sent in compliance of the new email Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910
passed by
the 106th US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be considered SPAM as
long as
I include a valid return address and the way to be removed.