Subject: [Simple] updated presence I-D

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:05:47 -0500

Folks,

I just submitted an update to the presence spec based on the various
discussions on the list during last call. You can pick up a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-presence-04.txt

This may or may not appear in the archives; for some reason the submission
bounced as being after the deadline, even though the bounced mail had a time
of around 4:45. 

Changes documented in the changes section. Since our discussions more or
less went full circle to arrive back where we had started with respect to
multiple PA, the scope of the changes is not so large. The few remaining
open issues are primarily sip-events issues (how to represent subscription
state, how to handle 200/NOTIFY race condition).

So, I am not aware of any presence specific issues, excepting perhaps a few
more specific security recommendations than is in the doc.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com