Subject: [Simple] SIMPLE IETF55 agenda requests

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Nov 2002 13:54:29 -0600

Folks -

The following represents (in no particular order) the requests I've
received for agenda time at the Atlanta meeting. If you think you've
asked for time not represented here, let me know ASAP.

I'll turn this into an actual agenda over the next couple of days.
There's a lot to cover here, and we have only a two hour meeting.

Remember that the meeting time needs to focus on resolving open issues,
not presenting drafts. We will be focusing on those drafts that are
receiving attention on the list.

RjS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan Rosenberg - Data Requirements
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-data-req-00.txt

Aki Niemi - 3GPP messaging and presence requirements
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-niemi-simple-im-wireless-reqs-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kiss-simple-presence-wireless-reqs-01.txt

Paul Kyzivat - SIP Presence extensions
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kyzivat-simple-prescaps-reqts-00.txt

Markus Isomaki - Semantic Description of SIMPLE List Manipulation
Operations
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-isomaki-simple-list-man-sem-00.txt

Robert Sparks - XMPP sessions
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-simple-jabber-sessions-00.txt

Adam Roach - List Templates
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roach-sip-list-template-00.txt

Ben Campbell - Message Sessions
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-campbell-simple-im-sessions-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-campbell-simple-cpimmsg-sessions-00.txt

Sean Olson - Publish
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-olson-simple-publish-01.txt

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Nov 2002 09:44:07 -0600

Folks -

Here's a first cut at an agenda for next week's meeting.
If I've missed a request, let me know immediately.

RjS

------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, Nov 18 2002 1530-1730 Salon III

1530 Administrivia/Agenda Bashing - Chairs
1540 Publish - Sean Olson/Aki Niemi
  draft-olson-simple-publish-01.txt
  draft-niemi-simple-publish-framework-00.txt
1600 3GPP IM&P requirements - Aki Niemi
  draft-niemi-simple-im-wireless-reqs-00.txt
  draft-kiss-simple-presence-wireless-reqs-01.txt
1610 SIP Presence Extension requirements - Paul Kyzivat
  draft-kyzivat-simple-prescaps-reqts-00.txt
1620 List Event Templates - Adam Roach
  draft-roach-sip-list-template-00.txt
1630 Data Requirements - Jonathan Rosenberg
  draft-ietf-simple-data-req-00.txt
1640 List Manipulation Operations - Markus Isomaki
  draft-isomaki-simple-list-man-sem-00.txt
1700 Message Sessions - Ben Campbell
  draft-campbell-simple-im-sessions-00.txt
  draft-campbell-simple-cpimmsg-sessions-00.txt
  draft-sparks-simple-jabber-sessions-00.txt