Subject: [Simple] (no subject)

From: "Joel Jeffries" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:41:46 -0500

YOU MUST READ THIS!!!!--Pleasd don't delete till you Read It!--adv

If you do not wish to receive further emails of this type, please send a 
blank email with remove
 in the subject line to:  [email-masked]

Hi,
I hope this will be of interest to you.....

Dear Friend and Future Millionaire,

 AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

 Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
 home for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time

 THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

=====================================================
=

 BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

 Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the
 letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to
the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation
of this program described below, to see if it really can make
people money.\\~ The show also investigated whether or not the
program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are
''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in the program
and if people can -follow the simple instructions, they are bound
 to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''. DUE
 TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY &amp; RESPECT THIS
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER
THAN EVER.

 This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable
 opportunity. I was approached many times before but each time I
 passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one
 could expect in return for the minimal effort and money
required.To my astonishment, I received total $ 610,470.00 in 21
weeks, with money still coming in''. Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New
Jersey.

=====================================================
==
 Here is another testimonial: ''' this program has been around
for a long time but I never believed in it. But one day when I
received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it.
I followed the simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later
the money started to come in.
First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that
I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by
re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am
playing it again. The key to success in this program is to follow
the simple steps and NOT change anything.'' More testimonials
later but first,

 ===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTUREREFERENCE
========

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$
 $
 If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months
 easily and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT
 AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!
INSTRUCTIONS:

 =====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME &amp; NUMBER OF THE
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
to the person&nbsp; whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the
report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURNADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5
reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on
your computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

 Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5
 reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your
 computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the
 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a
 floppy of these reports and keep it on your disk in case
 something happens to your computer.

 IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
 next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way
 other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or
 you will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you
 understand the way this works, you will also see how it does not
 work if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested,
andif you alter it, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to
puttheir friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could
 get all the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we
 all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not
 try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if
 you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the
 reward!!!

 1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
advertisement
 and REMOVE the name &amp; address of the person in REPORT # 5.
 This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt
counting their fortune.

 2.... Move the name &amp; address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT
 # 5.

 3.... Move the name &amp; address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT
 # 4.

 4.... Move the name &amp; address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT
 # 3.

 5.... Move the name &amp; address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT
 # 2.

 6.... Insert YOUR name &amp; address in the REPORT # 1 Position.
 PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name &amp; address
 ACCURATELY!

=====================================================
========

 **** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names,
 and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER
 CHANGES.

 Save this on a disk as well just in case if you lose any data.
 To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the
 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails
legally,where to find thousands of free classified ads and much
 more. There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

 METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

=====================================================
========
 Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
 goes, and we will assume You and those involved send out only
 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that through mailing you
 receive only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better
 but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send
out hundreds of thousands of e-mails instead of only 5,000
each).
 Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

 With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.
 Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a
 total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded
 with orders. That is:100 people responded and ordered Report #
2.

 Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for
 Report # 3.

 Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5
 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000
 orders for Report # 4.

 Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
 100,000 orders for Report # 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5
 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).

 Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500
 + 3.....$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........
 .....Grand Total=$555,550.00

 NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL &amp; PAPER AND FIGURE
 OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW
 YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !

=====================================================
========
 REMEMBER, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDER OUT
 OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would
 happen if&nbsp; half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000
 e-mails each or more? There are over 150 million people on
 the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people
 will do just that, and more!

 METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

=====================================================
========
 Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are
 hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads
 on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly
 suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go
 along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them
 the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day
 service on all orders.

 This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your
name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not
advertise until they receive the report.

 ===========AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================

 ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER &amp; NAME ONLY. Notes:
 Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT
 accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at
 least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write
 the NUMBER &amp; the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

 PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

=====================================================
=====
 REPORT # 1: 'The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
 Net

 Order Report #1 from:
J. Jeffries
4515 Franklin ave.
Des Moines,  IA  50310
USA

_____________________________________________________
___

 REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the
Net

 Order Report # 2 from:
D. WARKE
15 Porritt Avenue
Mt Victoria
Wellington
New Zealand

_____________________________________________________
____________
 REPORT # 3: Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net

 Order Report # 3 from :
 D. FERNANDEZ
 414 Phillip St
 Vallejo, CA 94590
 USA

_____________________________________________________
____________
 REPORT # 4: How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM &amp; the Net

 Order Report # 4 from:
&nbsp; S. Williams
 1025 River Road
 Modesto, CA&nbsp; 95351-4107
 USA

_____________________________________________________
___________
 REPORT #5: How to send out one Million e-mails for free

 Order Report # 5 From:
S. Gabriel
 P.O.Box 818
 Vallejo, CA&nbsp; 94590
 USA

_____________________________________________________
___________

If you would like to contact me with any questions, you can at
[email-masked]

 $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

 Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

 === If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1
within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

 === After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that
 you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did
 not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

 === Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2,
YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you,
and the cash will continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO
REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list, you
are placed in front of a Different report.

 You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
 people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE
 INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE
 WHOLE PROCES AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can
 generate from this business !!!

=====================================================
========

 FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
 PROGRAM: You have just received information that can give you
 financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and
JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the
 next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow
 the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in
 any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.

 Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have
 put your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2
 ...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send
 this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will
 be on every one of them. Remember though, the more you send out
 the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend,
 I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
 opportunity to become financially independent.
 IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

 ======================== MORE TESTIMONIALS
===================

 '' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I
am an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty
good money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody
about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole thing,
spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved.
I
 ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed
 intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I
 made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told
 you so'' on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was
 on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the
 next 45 days she had received total $147,200.00 ........... all
 cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''.
 Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois

=====================================================
========
 '' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
 up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I
 am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that
 there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at
 least get my money back''. '' I was surprised when I found my
 medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made
 $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this
deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply
isn't a better investment with a faster return and so big''.
 Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

=====================================================
========
 '' I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
 wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no
 idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until
 I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed
then it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one! I
made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came
within 22 weeks''.
 Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

=====================================================
========
 '' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy
money with little cost to you. I followed the simple
instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started to
come in. My first month I made $ 20, 560.00 and by the end of
third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is
beautiful,Thanx to internet''.
 Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

=====================================================
========

 ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR
ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

=====================================================
========
 If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
 contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing
Practices,Federal Trade Commission,Bureau of Consumer
Protection,
 Washington, D.C.