Subject: [Simple] Reply Requested Immediately Please

From: Sameer sheth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:15:16 +0530

Hi

	I am new to this group and also to this domain. I have very few
basic queries regarding SIP and I would like you to help me out. Please do
reply as soon as possible

1) What role does User Agent plays ? Is it necessary that only through User
Agent we can contact the SIP Server ? if yes then how does the ordinary
Telephone, which everyone at their residences use can get connected ?

2) Can a ordinary Telephone, which everyone at their residences have can
contact SIP Server ? and from there interact with other SIP   USERS ?

3) When I transmit Voice over SIP which use TCP/IP, what role does SIP play
at that time ?

	I thank you in advance for your kind help and time. I would really
appreciate if you could reply back to me as soon as possible. 

Thanking you

Regards

> -----------------------------------
> Sameer.Sheth
> Analysts
> Justvox ---> We(b) Speak, Your Way
> T/F: +91-422-446127 / 456753 
> 
>