Subject: [Simple] new SIMPLE drafts

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:54:13 -0400

Folks,

I've submitted the following drafts to the archives:

"An XML Format for Watcher Information",
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-winfo-format-00.txt

"A SIP Event Sub-Package for Watcher Information"
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-winfo-package-00.txt

These will appear in the archives shortly, but you can pick them up from
above right now.

Note that I did NOT include anything on uploading authorization policies in
these documents. Its just a pure event package and its data format, useful
to allow someone to know that someone else has subscribed to their presence.

Comments welcome.

-Jonathan R.
---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com