Subject: [Simple] Charter revision redux

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:09:22 -0500

After receiving some feedback, we've changed a few things around in the
proposed charter revision below. Significantly, the CPIM mapping deliverable
was omitted from the previous version - in London, Patrik requested that the
CPIM mapping be extracted out from our presence and instant message drafts
into a separate document that exclusively detailed mapping to CPIM - that is
now reflected as a November deliverable.

We've also pushed back the presence dates to September.

Goals and Milestones:
Sep 01    Submission of extension for presence to IESG
Sep 01    Transfer of MESSAGE definition draft to SIP WG
Sep 01    Submission of instant messaging session drafts to IESG
Oct 01    Submission of extensions for watcher information to IESG
Nov 01    Submission of CPIM mapping draft to IESG
Nov 01    Submission of extension for presence publication to IESG

Any further comments on these deliverables?

Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc
SIMPLE co-chair