Subject: [Simple] IMPORTANT: LIST IS MOVING!

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 01:29:59 -0500

Folks,

Unfortunately, it appears that egroups mailing lists are not acceptable for
IETF working group usage. This has to do with their privacy policies and
usage of cookies. There has been a discussion on this issue on the main impp
list. Patrik has indicated that we cannot form a working group until a new
list is used.

So, I have set up a gnu mailmain list. You can send to the list at:

[email-masked]

information on the list, its archives, and subscribing, can be found at:
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple

Unfortunately, I cannot move the current list of subscribers on this egroups
list to the new mailman list. You will all need to manually resubscribe to
the mailman list above. I apologize for the incovenience of this. But, it is
necessary for us to get a working group going.

Thanks for your understanding,

Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com