Subject: [Simple] id attribute of winfo format?

From: "Li Hua Tang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:26:12 +0800

Jonathan，

I go to see the winfo-package-01 (at
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-winfo-package-01.txt) and
it mentions an id attribute of winfo format. But I can't find this
attribute in the latest winfo-format-01. Do I misunderstand somthing or a
new version is coming soon?

Best regards,

Tang Lihua
Email:  [email-masked]

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 03:07:23 -0500

Li Hua Tang wrote:
> Jonathan£¬

It will be in the -02 version. I got overzealous and submitted the
format document before revving the package document. While doing the
package document, I realized I needed this change to the format
document. My apologies.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com