Subject: [Simple] FW: Windows Messenger to use SIP

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:07:18 -0400

FYI.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Turner Hunt [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 12:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Windows Messenger to use SIP

Windows Messenger to use SIP

Is this Old News ? Thought the list might be
interested in seeing this -

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-6180034.html?tag=nbs

Turner Hunt
Rapman.com

  [reminder: [email-masked] for non-technical discussions, please]