Subject: [Syslog] Last Call happens on [email-masked]

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:11:36 -0500

Hi,

[speaking as co-chair]

WG members should understand why there are discussions on
[email-masked].
Our documents are advancing to IETF Last Calls, and IETF Last Calls
are posted to the [email-masked] mailing list to ensure that anybody in
the ietf has an opportunity to review and comment on our documents.

The editors of our documents should certainly subscribe to the
[email-masked] mailing list during this period so they are aware of
points raised there and not copied to the WG.

Others in this WG should also subscribe, so they can see what is being
discussed and contribute to the discussions, if you choose.

Caveat: the [email-masked] is a very active list with a high
noise-to-signal ratio. You will get to see vacuous discussions about
establishing a mailing list for spouses of those planning to attend
the Prague meeting, so wives can make plans to sightsee together, etc.
You'll have a good opportunity to see wht mail clients have delete
buttons ;-)

David Harrington
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog