Subject: [Syslog] Working Group Last Call: syslog-sign-22

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:02:08 -0400

Hi,

This message officially starts the Syslog Working Group Last Call for
the following document: 

Signed syslog Messages (draft-ietf-syslog-sign-22.txt)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-sign-22.txt

The Working Group Last Call for these documents will end August 9.
This is a four-week WGLC designed to accommodate those who are busy
dealing with commitments surrounding IETF69. 

To help get these document reviewed throughly, we are seeking
volunteers to review the documents for the following special reviews:
	1) Spelling and grammar,
	2) boilerplates and reference review, 
	3) security review

The chairs want to see a minimum number of content reviews before we
submit the documents to the IESG. If you review the document and it
looks fine, please post a statement that you have reviewed and found
the document acceptable. Obviously, it if does not look acceptable
please identify your objections, preferably with suggested text that
would make it acceptable.

Thanks,
David Harrington
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
co-chair, Syslog WG 

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog