Subject: [Syslog] Syslog-sign -25

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:06:22 +0200

Hi Alexander, Jon and others,

Version -25 looks pretty good, and addresses all my comments except
one: the email "Signature groups, originators, etc." (on February 5).

Could you take the first attempt in proposing text that clarifies the
definition of Signature Group, and makes the algorithm in Section 7.1
actually work in all the cases?

Couple of minor nits:

- As Martin pointed out, the examples (4.2.9 and 5.3.2.9) still 
  use DER encoding, not MPIs
- The SD-PARAM-NAME for Total Payload Block Length should be 
  "TPBL", right? (not TBPL)
- Section 5.3.2.8, typo "Section Section"
- As pointed out by Richard (on December 22), Sections 5.3.2.4 and
  5.3.2.6 should have "with leading zeroes omitted" (like all other
  integer-valued fields)

Best regards,
Pasi