Subject: Status of draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-02.txt etc

From: "Julian F. Reschke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:21:16 +0100

Hi,

what's the status of draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-02.txt? It has
expired six months ago, and I couldn't find any updates...

Julian

---

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:55:05 -0800

Hi Julian,

This protocol is currently in a state of development hiatus.  It has
successfully gone through a working group last call for comments period, and
is awaiting a revision based on those last call comments. I estimate this
revision task will take approximately a week.  I am currently estimating
that this draft will get revised, and submitted to the IESG for approval,
this summer (July/August).

The same applies to the bindings protocol, and to the ordered collections
protocol as well.

- Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Julian F. Reschke
> Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 5:21 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Status of draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-02.txt etc
>
>
> Hi,
>