Subject: FW: OASIS -- Security Assertions Markup Language (SAML)

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:02:43 -0800

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.  I've added Edwin's email address to
the accept2 list, so future email from this address will not get through.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: DeSouza, Edwin [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 5:29 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [Moderator Action] OASIS -- Security Assertions Markup Language
(SAML)

Hi DAVers,
DAV is Distributed Authoring and Versioning.  So, you may be interested in
SAML -- whose goal is to provide a standard mechanism to "securely work
across an ecosystem of independent websites".

SAML Home:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/

Discussions (most activity is in the UseCase list):
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/#mailinglists

Finally, you may be particularly interested in the Distributed Session
Management draft input:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-orchard-itml-sessio
n-00.pdf

Regards,
Edwin.