Subject: DAVers guide to the Minneapolis IETF

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:53:26 -0800

The following is a brief guide to WebDAV and DeltaV activities at the
Minneapolis IETF meeting.  For location, hotel, and registration information
for the IETF meeting, see:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-50.html

Wednesday, March 21
-------------------

1:00-3:00 :: Informal WebDAV meeting to discuss RFC 2518 open issues.
             Location: TBD, look on IETF message board

Thursday, March 22
------------------

9:00-11:30 :: WebDAV Working Group meeting
              Location: Rochester room, Minneapolis Hilton and Towers

11:30-5:00 :: DeltaV Design Team Meeting
              Location: TBD (will be announced during WebDAV WG meeting)

Friday, March 23
----------------

9:00-11:30 :: DeltaV Working Group meeting
              Location: Rochester room, Minneapolis Hilton and Towers

11:30-3:00 :: DeltaV Design Team meeting
              Location: TBD (will be announced in DeltaV WG meeting)

The Minneapolis Hilton and Towers is located at:
1001 Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403 USA

Note that the IETF message board is a bulletin board typically located near
the registration counter.

Also, if you have not yet made your hotel arrangements, I recommend doing so
pronto.  I had significant difficulty finding a hotel when I made my
arrangements last week...

- Jim