Subject: FW: [Moderator Action] about implement webDAV

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:30:44 -0700

Accidentally caught by the spam filter. I have added <[email-masked]> to
the accept2 list for the WebDAV working group.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Tao Wan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 10:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Moderator Action] about implement webDAV

Hello everyone,
         I am a graduate student of NMSU. I am working on my
research " implement webDAV support on top of our centent management
system."
I check out the article " webDAV project" writen by Jonathan Shapiro, Shao
Rong and Marc Eaddy
online. It is very useful for me.
But there is no any images in that article online. please check this site:
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/teaching/ais/1998/projects/WebDAV/webdav.htm
l

if you happen to keep that paper. could you please send me these two
Figures
so that I can read it completely. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
tao

---

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:13:34 -0700

> Rong and Marc Eaddy online. It is very useful for me.
> http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/teaching/ais/1998/projects/WebDAV/
> webdav.html

Well, I don't have the figures for this paper. However, this project
implemented a very early draft of the WebDAV protocol, and so I'd be
hesitant to draw too many conclusions from it. In particular, there are now
several WebDAV servers that implement RFC 2518 that contain full source code
(mod_dav & DAV4J being two), and they are probably a better starting point
than this older work.

- Jim