Subject: More than halfway through ACL last call

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:55:53 -0700

Just a quick reminder that the WebDAV Working Group is currently a little
bit more than halfway through a Working Group Last Call for Comments on the
WebDAV Access Control Protocol, draft-ietf-webdav-acl-06. The comments
period ends July 29, 2001, at midnight, US Pacific time.

The initial message starting the comments period can be found here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2001AprJun/0313.html

This specification is available in the following formats:

Text (normative version):
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-06.txt
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-06.txt

HTML:
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-06.htm

PDF:
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-06.pdf

Word (with change tracking active):
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-06.doc

Based on the comments I have seen so far, it looks like the -06
specification will be changed only slightly to remedy problems identified in
the comments, and then forwarded along to the IESG for approval. As a
result, this is looking very much like the final call for comments within
the working group, and hence if you are intending to review this document,
you should do so by the 29th.

- Jim