Subject: Yet another London IETF schedule change

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 11:10:38 -0700

After it was discovered that the WebDAV WG meeting was at the same time as
the Application Area open meeting, the WebDAV WG meeting was moved to a
different slot, still on Monday.

So, the current meeting slot for the WebDAV WG at the London IETF meeting
is:

Monday, August 6:  15:30-17:30

DeltaV is still Wednesday, 13:00-15:00

Details on the London IETF can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-51.html

I encourage people who are attending the London IETF meeting to go to the
Applications Area open meeting (Monday, 9AM), since it's a good way to gain
an overview of other standardization activities going on at the top of the
protocol stack.

Additionally, it would be interesting for WebDAV WG members to attend the
meeting of the IMAP Extensions WG, also Monday, at 19:30-22:00. IMAPEXT is
considering issues such as access control, and message ordering, ones that
we have tackled in WebDAV as well.

- Jim