Subject: FW: [Moderator Action] Webdav .ASP

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:06:36 -0500

Webdav .ASPCaught by the spam filter. I have added Mark's email address to
the accept2 list, so future emails will go straight through.

- Jim
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 7:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Moderator Action] Webdav .ASP

Im having a problem with a webclient for uploading (PUT) and
downloading(GET) files and folders to an IIS server.  The problem is, the
application runs great until it has to upload an ASP file(.asp).  The status
returned is just forbidden I've been around the block on this about ten
times and cant find a way around it.  Code in vb but have tried javascript
also with same problem.  Also can write to file on server if file is
specified as a .txt URI.  Little prolems that causing big fuss.

    Dim WinHttpReq As New WinHttp.WinHttpRequest
    Dim data() As Byte, bSuccess As Boolean, lStatus As Long

    Upload = False
    If gbGUI Then formMain.Display ("Upload File: " & sFilePath & "..")

    data() = ReadBinFile(sFilePath, bSuccess)

On Error GoTo Err_H

    If Not bSuccess Then GoTo Err_H

    WinHttpReq.Open "PUT", sURL, False
    WinHttpReq.Send data()

Mark Payne
Platform Engineering, Barclay's Capital
' Office:   +44 (0) 20 777 33352
' Mobile:  +44 (0) 77 6494 2751
*  [email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more information about Barclays Capital, please
visit our web site at http://www.barcap.com.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays
Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message. Although the Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes,
it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is
caused by viruses being passed. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
Barclays Group. Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays
Group for operational or business reasons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------