Subject: Using WebDav

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:27:35 -0800

Accidentally caught by the spam filter. I have added
<[email-masked]> to the accept2 list.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 2:15 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Moderator Action] Using WebDav

Hi,

I am a beginner in this area.Just got an introduction to WebDav. I am
supposed to create folders on my web server using webdav could anybody at
your end get me started on how to get this done?

Thanks and Regards,
Nupur Bhasin

---

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:14:48 -0800

Accidentally caught by the spam filter. I have added <[email-masked]> to the
accept2 list.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: FUKA, CHRISTOPHER (SBCSI) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 3:51 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [Moderator Action] Re: Using WebDav

My company just upgraded my web servers from Windows NT to Windows 2000 with
IIS 5.0. I was using the Posting Acceptor to upload documents to my intranet
site.  All the documentation that I have read so far has said not to use the
Posting Acceptor for Windows 2000 but to use this WebDAV.  My question is
really simple.  HOW???   I need to have the ability to have users go to my
site and upload documents to the site. Is this something that WebDAV can do?
I have no idea where to begin with this. Help Please.

Chris Fuka
Web Developer
Phone: 925-468-5396
Pager:877-289-1136