Subject: FW: implementation of WebDAV with Web Folders

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:37:42 -0800

Accidentally caught by the spam filter. I have added
<[email-masked]> to the accept2 list.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Maulik Naik [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 11:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Moderator Action] implementation of WebDAV with Web Folders

Hello All,

I am developing Document Management System. For that, I want to give users
client acces to web folders on Microsoft Platform. We are using ColdFusion
for scriptiong and Windows development environment.

Can anybody tell me, from where I can get good referances and guidelines. I
surfed the WebDAV site, but i find it very confusing and hard to abstract
data from it.

I want to give acces to web folders on base of access controls of authorised
users.

Thanking You
Maulik
EKeMa