Subject: Slide Project

From: "Soumya Dasgupta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:35:35 +0530

Hi All,
I am working with the slide project and facing a few problems.I am running 
the command line client Slide.I am being able to connect to the WebDav 
server deployed in tomcat.The get operation from the server is also fine i.e 
I can download resources from the server.But when I am trying to upload a 
file to the server an authorization error message is coming.The entire log 
is given below.

F:\jakarta-slide-1.0.16\build\client\classes>java 
org.apache.webdav.cmd.Slide
[ Slide ] $ open
Enter http URL: http://localhost:8080/
[LOCALHOST] / $ put
[LOCALHOST] / $ put joy.txt
Uploading  'joy.txt' to '/joy.txt': failed.
Forbidden (403)
[LOCALHOST] / $

---------------------------
My questions are
1)From which configuration file in the webdav server can I find set of user 
lists their passwords and their permissions to resources.Is it 
tomcat-user.xml?
2)What is the default login to the webdav server i.e. the login with which I 
am conecting in this case.Is it guest?
3)How do I connect to the webdav server with a particular userid password 
from this particular command line client.

Regards
Soumya.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx