Subject: FW: Wikified WebDAV documentation site

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:31:19 -0800

I encourage you to make contributions to the WebDAV Wiki Web.  The basic
idea is that anyone can make contributions to a Wiki -- the access
permissions are very open.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of saqib ali
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 8:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dav-announce] Wikified WebDAV documentation site

Hi,
I have a create a Wiki site for creating some WebDAV documentation under
"GNU Free Documentation License".
Here is URL for the documentation site http://www.stonebeat.org

Wiki will enable anyone to contribute to this site, but just clicking the
"Edit" button at the bottom of any web page. The user can then modify the
content of the document/webpage right from his/her browser.

I would like to ask everyone to make contribution to the this documentation
project - Add more content to existing document and/or create new documents.

Again the URL for the WebDAV documentation site is:
http://www.stonebeat.org

Thanks
Saqib Ali

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos:
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

_______________________________________________
dav-announce maillist  -  [email-masked]
http://dav.lyra.org/mailman/listinfo/dav-announce