Subject: DASL client

From: "Steve Lomicka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:18:40 -0500

Sorry to post in the WEBDAV v. DASL group but there is more activity, less
spam here.

We are building a WEBDAV front-end to our ERM repository and supporting both
browse and search functionality.  We can use a plethora of clients for
testing the browse portion; IE, explorer DAV-Explorer, etc.  We have not
found a good DASL client (or a bad one for that matter).  Does anyone know
of a good, free or pay per view, DASL client?  We would prefer to
concentrate on our server rather than write a DASL search client.

Thank you all in advance,
Steve

---

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:02:30 -0800

To the best of my knowledge, there are no publically available DASL clients,
or DASL client libraries.  It certainly would be nice if some did become
available...

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Steve Lomicka
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 12:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: DASL client