Subject: RE: Outlook Web Access

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:49:23 -0800

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Kronberg [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 1:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Moderator Action] RE: Outlook Web Access

Please reply directly to [email-masked]

I'm trying to customize OWA to include a list of all users in our global
address book (GAL).  The search URL looks like this, however I'm looking
for a "wildcard" for the display name (DN=)

https://mail.viack.com/exchange/?Cmd=galfind&DN=**&LN=&FN=&TL=&AN=&CP=&D
P=&OF=&CY= 

So, where the ** is in the above URL, I need a wildcard that works -- do
you know of one?

Thanks,
Sean