Subject: FW: Webdav through Internet Caching System

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:54:59 -0700

Webdav through Internet Caching SystemAccidentally caught by the spam
filter.

- Jim
-----Original Message-----
From: Clive Redington [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 4:40 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Moderator Action] Webdav through Internet Caching System

Good afternoon

I was reading your interesting article on webdav.org regarding various
caches/proxies that support webdav. Do you have any more info on whether
Novell's Internet Caching System is webdav compliant? I have not been able
to find anything about this on the web.

Many thanks.

Clive Redington

Network Administrator

Clive Redington

Network Administrator