Subject: RE: New RFC2518bis draft, LOCK_URL_WITH_NO_PARENT_COLLECTION

From: "Lisa Dusseault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:59:51 -0400

This is the standard wording throughout 2518, cut-and-pasted into the
new status paragraph.  Do you think the wording should change
throughout?  I think it's sufficiently clear although not optimally
clear.

lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Crawford [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 10:44 AM
To: Lisa Dusseault
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: New RFC2518bis draft, LOCK_URL_WITH_NO_PARENT_COLLECTION

I think there is a word missing in the new text. I suspect it's "parent"
although that by itself doesn't quite fit either.

409 (Conflict) - A resource cannot be created at the destination until
one or more intermediate [parent] collections have been created.

------------------------------------------
Phone: 914-784-7569, [email-masked]

---

From: "Jason Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:28:46 -0400

<<
This is the standard wording throughout 2518, cut-and-pasted into the new
status paragraph.  Do you think the wording should change throughout?  I
think it’s sufficiently clear although not optimally clear.

My mistake.   'Time to get some new glasses.   You can leave it as it is.
:-)

---

From: "Jason Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:44:27 -0400

409 (Conflict) – A resource cannot be created at the destination until one
or more intermediate [parent] collections have been created.