Subject: FW: [Moderator Action] Quick WebDAV Question for WebSphere Advisor Magazine

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:38:24 -0700

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 11:52 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Moderator Action] Quick WebDAV Question for WebSphere Advisor
Magazine

Hi,

I'm the managing editor of WebSphere Advisor Magazine, and I'm running an
article on WebDAV in my September 2002 issue. I have one quick question for
you: Have the versioning capabilities already been implemented in WebDAV?
I've heard they're still in progress. Do you have any idea (ballpark figure
is fine; i.e., end of 2002, Q1 2003) when the versioning capabilities will
be established?

Unfortunately, I'm on deadline, so your quick response is much appreciated.
If you'd also like to send your address, I can be sure to mail you a few
copies of the magazine when it hits the streets.

Thank you in advance,
Ellie

Ellie MacIsaac
Managing Editor
WebSphere Advisor Magazine
Advisor Media, Inc.
858-278-5600

******************************************************
LOTUS ADVISOR DEVCON
WEBSPHERE ADVISOR DEVCON
September 8 - 12, 2002
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, Baltimore, MD
Attend 2 Developer Conferences for the price of 1!
http://www.Advisor.com/DevCon
******************************************************