Subject: Submitted -09 Access Control Protocol

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:07:38 -0700

A new revision (-09) of the WebDAV Access Control Protocol has been
submitted to the Internet-Drafts directory, and will appear there in the
next few days.

In the meanwhile, it is available on the webdav.org site in multiple
renditions:

Text (normative rendition):
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-09.txt

PDF:
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-09.pdf

Word:
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-09.doc

HTML:
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-09.htm

Sorry, no change tracking was performed, but the -08 revision is
still available in Word and PDF at:

http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-08.doc
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-08.pdf

You can use the built-in document compare functionality of Word and Acrobat
to compare versions.

After five years of development, this specification is now complete, and is
ready for review by our apps. area directors, the next step prior to
approval by the IESG. Yeah!

- Jim