Subject: FW: [Moderator Action] problems with ie

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 07:56:36 -0700

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: David Kocher [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 2:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Moderator Action] problems with ie

hi all

i'm trying to access with ie 6.0 to a webfolder (webdav server is IIS 
5.0), but i recevied an error in the ie like "not enough memory to do 
this process" (alert message), when i'm trying to open the webfolder 
(with a "dhtml-link" or with "open as webfolder" option in ie).
with the ie 5.0 i have the same problem and with 2 other computers (also 
installed ie 6.0) too. but on other computers the webfolder (same 
webfolder!) works!

the memory is not the problem (256MB installed) and i think, the IE 
version (> 5.0) has nothing to do with the error. the "IIS webfolder" is 
in my opinion also correct. .....what can be the problem in the ie??

thanks for any answer! (and sorry for my "school-english" ;)

best regards
david