Subject: FW: WebDav information

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:02:29 -0700

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: filio [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 10:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Moderator Action] WebDav information

To whom ever may concern:
Dr Sir/Madam,

I'm a student in an MSc Course of Management and Infromation Systems in
Cranfield university and for my thesis I'm doing an investigation on how
WebDav extends the HTTP, what are the benefits for collaborative working on
the internet and which tools have already implemented the WebDav protocol,
like Dreamweaver and Adobe GoLive.

I would be grateful if you could send me any information on the last part,
tools that are using WebDav and how, because although there are some
information on the sites of Macromedia or Adobe, they don't say anything
about the way WebDav is implemented.

Thanks anyway.

Filio Chatzeioannou
MSc in Management and Information systems
Cranfield University
ext.8336