Subject: Re: discovering the root of a deep lock, HOW_TO_FIND_THE_ROOT_OF_A_LOCK

From: "Jason Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:25:32 -0400

I've added an issue for this called: HOW_TO_FIND_THE_ROOT_OF_A_LOCK

and marked it as approved and awaiting editing of the spec.

J.

------------------------------------------
Phone: 914-784-7569,   [email-masked]

                      Dan Brotsky                                                                                          
                      <dbrotsky@adobe.         To:       [email-masked]                                             
                      com>                     cc:                                                                         
                      Sent by: w3c-            Subject:  Re: discovering the root of a deep lock                           
                      dist-auth-                                                                                           
                      [email-masked]                                                                                       

                      07/10/2002 03:50                                                                                     
                      PM                                                                                                   

I will endorse it as well.

      dan

On Wednesday, July 10, 2002, at 11:31 AM, Jason Crawford wrote:

> A dav:lockroot as proposed is fine with me. Do we have one more person
> that will endorse this?
>
> ------------------------------------------
> Phone: 914-784-7569, [email-masked]
>