Subject: FW: message board on webdav

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:29:18 -0700

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 7:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Moderator Action] message board on webdav

Hi

I would like to create a message board on my website which is hosting in
Webdav. Is there any resources / technical supports I could find on
regarding a message board on webdav so that I have a clearer idea in doing
so?

Thanks and I'm looking forward to your reply

Moshea
---------------------------------------------
 Åwªï¨Ï¥ÎHongKong.com¶l¥ó¨t²Î
 Thank you for using hongkong.com Email system