Subject: Coming to Interoperability Testing Event? Let me know!

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:15:31 -0700

Just a quick reminder that there will be an Interoperability Testing Event
for WebDAV/DeltaV/DASL/ACL implementations to be held September 9-11, 2002,
at UC Santa Cruz, in the Jack Baskin Engineering building.

The purpose of the event is to gather together implementors of
WebDAV/DeltaV/DASL/ACL clients and servers, and allow them to easily test
against one anothers implementations in a very rapid manner. Last year's
event was attended by 55 people, and was very successful.

So far, I have heard that people from the following companies will be
attending the event: Microsoft, Adobe, Apple, Xythos, Merant, NetApp,
Alias/Wavefront, & Sambar. As well, we anticipate having a significantly
enhanced version of Litmus on-hand for automated compliance testing, as well
as the Catacomb server, and a DASL-enabled version of Cadaver.

If you're planning on attending the event, please let me know soon, so I
have accurate numbers for meal and space planning. There is a small $225
charge per organization to attend, primarily to cover the cost of food and
parking.

- Jim Whitehead
[email-masked]