Subject: Interim WEBDAV WG meeting: Jan 20-21, 2003, Cupertino, CA

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:19:46 -0800

I'd like to thank Jim Luther, and the Mac OS X Core OS group for hosting the
following Interim WebDAV WG meeting. The meeting is free of charge, and open
to all working group members. An agenda will be sent out the mailing list
soon, but will focus on finishing RFC 2518bis, as well as making significant
progress on DASL, bindings, and property-related specifications and
registration.

If you are planning on attending, please RSVP to Jim Luther at
<[email-masked]>.

- Jim

WebDAV Working Group Interim Meeting

Dates
Monday, January 20 and Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Location
Apple Computer, Inc.
Singapore conference room
R&D Building 1, 1st floor
One Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014

The building is open to the conference room from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific
time.

How to get to Apple's R&D campus
The Apple Computer R&D campus is located in Cupertino, California
immediately south of Interstate 280 on the east side of De Anza Boulevard.
Cupertino is 5 minutes west of San Jose and 45 minutes southeast of San
Francisco in the heart of Silicon Valley.

From Interstate 280, take De Anza Blvd south to Mariani Avenue (the first
stoplight). Turn left onto Mariani Ave and then turn left again onto
Infinite Loop. Free parking will be on your left (park in either of the
large lots). R&D Building 1 is the building directly across from the parking
lot.

---

From: Jim Luther <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:07:13 -0800

Actually, DO NOT RSVP me.

To RSVP, send email to Nora Mosqueda <[email-masked]> and let Nora 
know that you plan to attend the IETF WebDAV Working Group Interim 
Meeting (include "WebDAV WG Interim Meeting" in the title of your 
email), what day(s) you will be attending, and if you have any dietary 
requirements we should be aware of.

I've included more extensive information below (including an attached 
map).

- Jim Luther

Dates

Location
Apple Computer, Inc.
Singapore conference room
R&D Building 1, 1st floor
One Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
The building is open to the conference room from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM 
Pacific time.

How to get to Apple's R&D campus
The Apple Computer R&D campus is located in Cupertino, California 
immediately south of Interstate 280 on the east side of De Anza 
Boulevard. Cupertino is 5 minutes west of San Jose and 45 minutes 
southeast of San Francisco in the heart of Silicon Valley.

 From Interstate 280, take De Anza Blvd south to Mariani Avenue (the 
first stoplight). Turn left onto Mariani Ave and then turn left again 
onto Infinite Loop. Free parking will be on your left (park in either 
of the large lots). R&D Building 1 is the building directly across from 
the parking lot.

FAQ

* Do I need to RSVP?

Yes, please RSVP at least 1 week before the meeting so visitor badges 
can be printed, and refreshments and meals can be planned. To RSVP, 
send email to Nora Mosqueda <[email-masked]> and let Nora know that 
you plan to attend the IETF WebDAV Working Group Interim Meeting 
(include "WebDAV WG Interim Meeting" in the title of your email), what 
day(s) you will be attending, and if you have any dietary requirements 
we should be aware of.

* What food is being provided for attendees?

Refreshments will be provided during the morning and afternoon in the 
meeting room. Lunches will be provided at Apple’s cafeteria, Caffé 
Macs. Caffé Macs provides restaurant-quality full-service menus with 
daily specials (including vegan and vegetarian menu choices). Apple is 
providing refreshments and lunches at no charge to attendees.

* What kind of network access will be available?

AirPort (IEEE 802.11b) wireless networking is available in the 
conference room. If Ethernet access is required, please note that 
requirement when you RSVP.

* Will my cell phone work at Apple?

Yes. There is good coverage from several major cell phone networks.

* Are there hotels close to the Apple campus?

Cypress Hotel - walking distance from the Apple campus.
10050 South DeAnza Boulevard
Cupertino, CA 950124
(408) 253-8900

Cupertino Inn - walking distance from the Apple campus.
10889 North DeAnza Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014
(408) 996-7700

Courtyard by Marriott - requires car to get to the Apple campus
10605 N. Wolfe Road
Cupertino, CA 95014
(408) 252-9100

Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino - requires car to get to the Apple campus
10741 North Wolfe Road
Cupertino CA 95014
(408) 777-8787

WoodCrest Hotel - requires car to get to the Apple campus
5415 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA
(408) 446-9636

Moorpark Hotel - requires car to get to the Apple campus
4241 Moorpark Avenue
San Jose CA 95129
(408) 864-0300

Wild Palms Hotel - requires car to get to the Apple campus
910 East Fremont Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
(408) 738-0500

Other area hotels within a short drive:
Wellesley Inn Santa Clara, Santa Clara, CA
Oakwood San Jose South, San Jose, CA
Best Western Inn & Suites, Sunnyvale, CA	 
Woodfin Suites Hotel Sunnyvale, Sunnyvale, CA
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale, Sunnyvale, CA	 
St. Francis Arms, Sunnyvale, CA	 
Maple Tree Inn, Sunnyvale, CA	 
Comfort Inn, Sunnyvale, CA	 
Quality Inn Civic Center, Sunnyvale, CA	 
Grand Hotel, Sunnyvale, CA