Subject: FW: Problem with Single Sign-On and DAV

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:10:33 -0800

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim
-----Original Message-----
From: Niraj Tenany [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 4:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Moderator Action] Problem with Single Sign-On and DAV

Hello - I am using a document management product and have enabled its
authentication through an SSO product.  In addition, the Document management
product has WEBDAV.  However, when I try and access the system through DAV,
it challenges me with USERID and PWD again.  The problem is that the
USERID/PWD no longer are in the Document Management product.  They are in
the SSO database.  How do I resolve this issue?

I appreciate your help!

Niraj

Niraj Tenany

NetWoven Inc.

[email-masked]

Office: (925)600-9940

http://www.netwoven.com

"Turning Enterprises Into Intelligent Enterprises"