Subject: FW: Squid 2.5 and Webdav

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:09:34 -0800

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Smith [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 9:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Moderator Action] Squid 2.5 and Webdav

I notice on the website, http://www.webdav.org, and specifically the
page which mentions the Squid proxy,
http://www.webdav.org/other/proxy.html, that Squids v2.2, v2.3, and v2.4
are listed.  I'd like to know if anyone has verified the status of Squid
v2.5's interoperability with Webdav?  According to Henrik Nordström
Squid v2.5 supports most Webdav methods out-of-the-box.  The document
I'm referring to is
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200111/0637.html .
Is this, in fact, the case?  Please,someone, let me know as I have some
users who are still having difficulties accessing Webdav content via
Squid v2.5 .  Are there still some methods which are missing in Squid
v2.5's support?

Thank you!
Peter Smith