Subject: FW: odd WebDAV problem with OS X

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:51:03 -0700

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Blanton, Jerry [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 10:01 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [Moderator Action] odd WebDAV problem with OS X

Hi,

Sorry to bother you about this but I've tried Googling for an answer and
can't seem to find any mentions.  I have WebDAV running successfully on
Redhat 8 and can access enabled directories with no problems from Windows
using Network Places.  However, when I try to use OS X "connect to server",
I can connect to the enabled directory but all subdirectories are named but
not accessible (there is no folder icon and when the name of the subdir is
clicked the listing disappears from the directory contents).  I don't see
any error report in httpd's logs to indicate what is going on.  Windows has
no problem accessing the subdirs.  Have you heard of this?

Thanks

Jerry

"The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent.  This message
and its attachments could have been infected during transmission.  By
reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects.  The sender's employer is not liable for any loss or damage
arising in any way from this message or its attachments."

---

From: Jim Luther <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:30:51 -0700

I responded to this off the mailing list.

- Jim