Subject: Error! Reference source not found..

From: Horst Liermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:13:17 +0200

In Draft "draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-03.txt"  there is the following text:

While the status codes provided by HTTP/1.1 are sufficient to describe most
error conditions encountered by WebDAV methods, there are some errors that
do not fall neatly into the existing categories. New status codes developed
for the WebDAV methods are defined in section 10, and existing HTTP status
codes as used in WebDAV are described in section Error! Reference source not
found.. 
I believe, "Error! Reference source not found.." should be the replaced by
the section number. 

Regards
   Horst Liermann

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
>  _ __  __ __   __ 
> | |\ \/ //  \ / /    Horst Liermann
> | | \  // /\ \\ \    IXOS SOFTWARE AG
> | | /  \\ \ \ \\ \   Bretonischer Ring 12
> | |/ /\ \\ \/ /_\ \  D-85630 Grasbrunn
> |_|_/  \_\\__/|___/  Germany
> 
> http://www.ixos.de 
> 
> Phone:  +49 (0)89 - 4629-1154
> Fax:       +49 (0)89 - 4629-331154
Email:   [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------