Subject: FW: [Moderator Action] WebDAV / Weblogic issue

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:17:57 -0700

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim
-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Scott [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 10:09 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [Moderator Action] WebDAV / Weblogic issue

First time poster, so please excuse me.  I have implemented WebDAV and
mod_dav on our Apache 2.0 server.  I have opened up several directories, and
DAV has worked flawlessly.  The problem is when I try to open up the
directory for our WebLogic portal.  There appears to be numerous redirects
and virtual directories and it is playing havoc with DAV.  When I try to
connect, I get a message stating that "The resource requested has moved to
http://www.abc.com/foo/foo/foo.jsp.  Please try connecting to the new
location.  I have tried several ways and paths, but to no avail.
Suggestions are GREATLY appreciated, and the gods of technology will reward
your kindness.  Thanks... :-)

J. D. Scott