Subject: redirect ref draft issues resolution

From: "Julian Reschke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:29:20 +0200

Hi,

changes in
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-lat
est.html>:

Resolved issues:

-
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-lat
est.html#rfc.issue.lc-79-accesscontrol>: accepted (statement removed)

-
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-lat
est.html#rfc.issue.lc-50-blindredirect>: added proposed resolution from 2000

-
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-lat
est.html#rfc.issue.lc-74-terminology>: accepted (sentence removed)

Regards, Julian

--
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760