Subject: BIND issue: references appendix

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 12:01:03 +0100

Hi,

checking the references section I note that:

1) we should distinguish between normative and informative references,
2) text referring to RFC2119 is missing (probably should be added to 
Terminology section) and
3) we have entries for RFC2277, RFC2616 and XML that aren't used in the 
text.

Proposal for resolution:

1) Replace "References" to "Normative References",

2) Add paragraph from 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-latest.html#rfc.section.1.2.p.2> 
to section 1.1

3) Remove references to RFC2277 and RFC2616, add reference to XML in 
section 1.1.

Julian

-- 
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760

---

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:08:49 -0500

I agree with those fixes.

Cheers,
Geoff