Subject: RFC Editors to WebDAV ordering protocol draft available

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:08:46 +0100

Hi,

I have updated the "latest" draft at 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-ordering-protocol-latest.html> 
to include the editorial changes made by the RFC-Editor.

To potential reviewers: this is absolutely the last opportunity to 
complain about editorial issues.

Note that some of those may be rolled back as they seem to change the 
intended meaning of the text.

Julian

-- 
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760

---

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:46:46 -0500

The only changes I saw that needed to be rolled back were
those in section 9.2.  Were there any others?

Cheers,
Geoff

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:36:39 +0100

> those in section 9.2.  Were there any others?

Yes, for instance the starting sequence of section 4.1.1:

"A DAV:ordering-type (protected) indicates  whether the...."

If changed from the previous shorter text, it should be something like;

"The DAV:ordering-type property indicates  whether the...."

Julian