Subject: BIND issue: 507 status code

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 11:47:51 +0100

Hi,

I note that section 4 refers to a definition of a 507 status code in 
Section 7.1, which doesn't exist. Should this text be replaced by a 
reference to the DAV:cross-server-binding precondition?

Julian

-- 
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760

---

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:14:26 -0500

Yes, thanks for catching that!

Cheers,
Geoff

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:47:55 +0100

> Yes, thanks for catching that!

OK, a new version is online at

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-latest.html>

Issues list: 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-issues.html>

Unless there are other new open issues brought up, I'll submit this as 
draft -03.

Julian