Subject: New issue from meeting

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:06:10 -0700

At the meeting last week, Ted asked us to make sure we're clear which 
BNF format is used in WebDAV.  RFC2518 says:

   Since this document describes a set of extensions to the HTTP/1.1
    protocol, the augmented BNF used herein to describe protocol elements
    is exactly the same as described in section 2.1 of [RFC2068].  Since
    this augmented BNF uses the basic production rules provided in
    section 2.2 of [RFC2068], these rules apply to this document as well.

Is that text sufficient for RFC2518bis as well?  If it is not, please 
suggest what more is needed.

Lisa

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:43:03 +0200

> suggest what more is needed.

Except for the fact that we want to refer to RFC2616 instead, I don't 
see any reason why this would need to be changed.

Julian

-- 
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760