Subject: Clients on HP-UX

From: Jeff Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:30:52 -0600

Does anyone know of any DAV clients on HP-UX?

Looking over the lists on WebDAV.org and the WG site, the only candidate 
I see is WebDAV Explorer (DAV Explorer). Implemented in Java it claims 
to work on a couple of *nixes, but does not mention HP-UX.

Any other good places to get information on this?

Jeff

---

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:47:08 -0700

I find sitecopy very useful and it should work on most *nixes as well.  
I don't know for sure, maybe it would just need to be compiled on the 
new unix.

Lisa

On Sep 15, 2004, at 10:30 AM, Jeff Thompson wrote:

> Looking over the lists on WebDAV.org and the WG site, the only 
> candidate I see is WebDAV Explorer (DAV Explorer). Implemented in Java 
> it claims to work on a couple of *nixes, but does not mention HP-UX.
>