Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-08.txt]

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:42:57 +0200

Hi,

the new property data type draft has been published as version 08 (see 
announcement below). It contains the changes discussed here on this 
mailing list during the previous two weeks.

An HTML version with change information is also available from 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-08.html>. 
Edits, if required, continue on 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-latest.html>.

As discussed earlier, I'll submit this draft for publication as 
"Experimental" RFC later soon (if it get's accepted by the RFC Editor, 
there'll be another IESG last-call, so any potential issues can be still 
be resolved).

Best regards and thanks for the constructive feedback,

Julian

-------- Original Message --------
From: - Mon Sep 27 22:31:49 2004
helo=megatron.ietf.org)	by megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.32)	id 
1CC1li-0007AL-5T; Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:06:42 -0400
Received: from odin.ietf.org ([132.151.1.176] helo=ietf.org)	by 
megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.32) id 1CC1hp-00051W-MS	for 
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:02:41 -0400
Received: from CNRI.Reston.VA.US (localhost [127.0.0.1])	by ietf.org 
(8.9.1a/8.9.1a) with ESMTP id QAA26964	for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 
27 Sep 2004 16:02:39 -0400 (EDT)
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: Multipart/Mixed; Boundary="NextPart"
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:02:39 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-08.txt
X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
Precedence: list
Reply-To: [email-masked]
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org
List-Unsubscribe: 
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>, 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>, 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Sender: [email-masked]
Errors-To: [email-masked]
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Datatypes for WebDAV properties
	Author(s)	: J. Reschke
	Filename	: draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-08.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2004-9-27
	
This specification extends the Web Distributed Authoring Protocol
(WebDAV) to support datatyping.  Protocol elements are defined to let
clients and servers specify the datatype, and to instruct the WebDAV
method PROPFIND to return datatype information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce