Subject: Re: WebDAV at IETF 61

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 20:44:30 +0100

Hi,

for those who didn't notice (I haven't seen an announcement here): the 
meeting is scheduled for November 11, 1pm (2004-11-11T18:00Z).  For 
instructions how to particate using text conferencing, check 
<http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-chat.html>.

I'll not be able to attend the meeting, but I'll try to be on-line (see 
above). Here's a status summary for the drafts I'm currently editing:

1) BIND

Basically, no change for a long time, see summary in my previous status 
summary: 
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JulSep/0071.html>. 
The authors are waiting for the draft to be last-called, and as far as I 
am concerned, there are no open issues wth it.

The current draft (with minor editorial changes) is 
<http://www.webdav.org/bind/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-07.html>, the issues 
list can be found at 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-issues.html>.

2) REDIRECT

There are only a few issues left (see latest message 
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004OctDec/0027.html>, 
  current draft 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-10.html>, 
latest edits 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-latest.html>, 
  issues list 
http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-issues.html>). 
  We probably can resolve the remaining issues once BIND is done.

3) WebDAV property datatypes

The latest draft 
(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-08.html>) 
has been submitted to the RFC Editor for publication as an Experimental 
RFC (see status at 
<http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html#reschke-webdav-property-datatypes>).

Best regards,

Julian

-- 
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:47:51 +0100

Joe Hildebrand wrote:
> I've just asked for a slot for us in DC.
> 
> Does anyone want to propose agenda items?  Here are a couple that I'd like
> to propose:
> 
> - Final discussion on BIND.  Let's push this out.
> - Redirect: any discussion needed
> - 2518bis: status report
> - Status of drafts of note for the working group:
>  + PATCH
>  + Quota 
>  + Property datatyping
>  + SEARCH 
>  + CalDAV
>  + WebDAV-events
> 
> If possible, I'd like for authors of the outstanding documents to attend, so
> that anything that is discussed can be incorporated into his/her thought
> process.

Hi,

looking at the text conferencing log, I can't seem to find any mention 
of RFC2518bis' status. Was it discussed at all?

Wondering, Julian

---

From: Joe Hildebrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:42:19 -0700

Not as I recall.  Here's the agenda, as-built:

- Agenda Bash
- Process
   - Bugzilla issue tracking:
     http://ietf.webdav.org:8080/bugzilla/
   - Closing issues
- BIND
- Redirect
- QUOTA
- CalDAV
- WebDAV events
    
(http://www.jabber.org/~stpeter/ietf/draft-hildebrand-webdav-notify 
-00.html)
- PATCH

We'll be sending in notes, soon.  Philip, did you end up getting a dump  
of the jabber room?

-- 
Joe Hildebrand
Denver, CO, USA

On Nov 13, 2004, at 10:47 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

>>  + Quota  + Property datatyping
>>  + SEARCH  + CalDAV
>>  + WebDAV-events