Subject: [Bug 29] New: refreshing locks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 03:43:02 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=29

           Summary: refreshing locks
           Product: WebDAV-RFC 2518-bis
           Version: -06
          Platform: Other
               URL: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-
                    auth/2004JulSep/0153.html
        OS/Version: other
            Status: NEW
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P2
         Component: 08.  HTTP Methods for Distributed Authoring
        AssignedTo: [email-masked]
        ReportedBy: [email-masked]
                CC: [email-masked]

8.11.1, refreshing LOCKs

"A lock is refreshed by sending a new LOCK request to the resource which is the
root of the lock.  A LOCK request to refresh a lock must specify which lock to
refresh by using the Lock-Token header with a single lock token (only one lock
may be refreshed at a time).  This  request does not contain a body, but it may
contain a Timeout header."

Replace by

"A lock is refreshed by applying a LOCK request to the URL which is the root of
the lock. This request must specify which lock to refresh by using the
Lock-Token header with a single lock token (only one lock may be refreshed at a
time) and does not contain a body, but it may contain a Timeout header."

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.