Subject: [Bug 4] Privilege interactions need to be defined for BIND and UNBIND

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:52:20 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=4

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|WORKSFORME                  |

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2004-12-02 16:52 -------
I forgot to mention that REBIND needs to have its applicable privileges stated
as well as BIND and UNBIND.  Some suggested language:

XXX.  Interoperability with WebDAV ACL

The WebDAV ACL specification defines the "DAV:bind" and "DAV:unbind" privileges.
 The "DAV:bind" privilege is naturally required to successfully execute a BIND
request.  The "DAV:unbind" privilege is required to execute an UNBIND request.
Both privileges are required for REBIND, unless the REBIND is actually being
used to rename a resource within the same collection, in which case only
"DAV:write" privilege on the rebound resource is required.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.