Subject: [Bug 4] Privilege interactions need to be defined for BIND and UNBIND

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:32:32 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=4

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|WORKSFORME                  |

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2004-12-03 10:32 -------
I agree with Lisa that the access control implications of REBIND should be made
explicit. 

My suggestion is to add the following language to Section 6.

Change:

"It is effectively an atomic form of a MOVE request."

To:

"It is effectively an atomic form of a MOVE request, and MUST be treated as a
MOVE for the purpose of determining access permissions (see RFC 3744, Appendix B)."

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.