Subject: [Bug 4] Privilege interactions need to be defined for BIND and UNBIND

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:58:26 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=4

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|REOPENED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2004-12-03 12:58 -------
Intro to REBIND changed to:

   The REBIND method removes a binding to a resource from a collection,
   and adds a binding to that resource into the collection identified by
   the Request-URI.  The request body specifies the binding to be added
   (segment) and the old binding to be removed (href).  It is
   effectively an atomic form of a MOVE request, and MUST be treated
   the same way as MOVE for the purpose of determining access
   permissions.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.