Subject: [Bug 2] Bindings needs to completely describe how bindings interact with locks.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:40:08 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=2

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-01-13 11:40 -------
We've addressed some of Jim's related concerns, but not yet addressed the
original specific questions in this bug:
 - when a resource with bindings A, B is locked via a LOCK request to A, what
MUST the contents of the lockdiscovery property look like for both A and B? (to
be clear, can A either B appear in the lockdiscovery property, or MUST A appear,
or MUST B appear?)
 - when a resource with bindings A, B is locked via a LOCK request to A, how
MUST the server respond to an UNLOCK request to B?

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.