Subject: Re: Meeting in Minneapolis

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 11:29:07 +0100

Lisa Dusseault wrote:
> 
> We've requested a meeting slot in Minneapolis.  We're really hoping to 
> make this meeting valuable to finish off the bindings issues and 
> unblock/resume/relaunch the work on RFC2518bis.  The schedule for the 
> Minneapolis meeting is going to be finalized earlier than usual this 
> year, to make it easier for people to plan to attend.
> 
> General meeting info:
> http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-62.html

I just noticed that there's indeed a meeting scheduled (for Wednesday 
morning), but I don't remember seeing an agenda or an announcement over 
here (or somewhere else for that matter). So is the meeting really 
taking place?

Wondering,

Julian

-- 
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760