Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-09.txt]

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:41:23 +0200

Hi,

after feedback from the RFC Editor, I have updated 
"draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes" with "a security 
considerations" section (see 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-09.html#rfc.section.9>).

Note that draft -08 was submitted to the RFC Editor for publication back 
last year 
(<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JulSep/0221.html>).

Best regards, Julian

-------- Original Message --------
From: - Fri Apr 29 22:04:27 2005
helo=megatron.ietf.org)	by megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.32)	id 
1DRbVG-0000kP-QE; Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:50:22 -0400
Received: from odin.ietf.org ([132.151.1.176] helo=ietf.org)	by 
megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.32) id 1DRbVC-0000kA-RF	for 
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:50:18 -0400
Received: from CNRI.Reston.VA.US (localhost [127.0.0.1])	by ietf.org 
(8.9.1a/8.9.1a) with ESMTP id PAA03178	for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 
29 Apr 2005 15:50:16 -0400 (EDT)
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: Multipart/Mixed; Boundary="NextPart"
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:50:16 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-09.txt
X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
Precedence: list
Reply-To: [email-masked]
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org
List-Unsubscribe: 
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>, 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>, 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Sender: [email-masked]
Errors-To: [email-masked]
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: nfQAYmgceSE5E/RadnQhaXN2IGRvb0Ca

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Datatypes for WebDAV properties
	Author(s)	: J. Reschke
	Filename	: draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-09.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2005-4-29
	
This specification extends the Web Distributed Authoring Protocol
    (WebDAV) to support datatyping.  Protocol elements are defined to let
    clients and servers specify the datatype, and to instruct the WebDAV
    method PROPFIND to return datatype information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce