Subject: problem using webdav

From: "Geeta Rani 6593" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 02:02:41 -0500

Hi,
 
i am using webdav to access resources on server. i am using apache
tomcat server's  webdav project for testing webdav. i open a file from
server , edit it . when i save it through IE(using save as open and
giving full URL on server) it says that file is readonly . if i save it
from diferent name it is saved . how to solve this issue ..........
please help................

thanks and regards
Geeta

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:00:31 +0200

Hi,

this may be a bug in Tomcat's implementation, or an intermediate getting 
in the way. I'd first make sure that the latest applicable Tomcat 
version is installed. If this doesn't help, you probably should try to 
obtain an HTTP trace and report the issue on the Tomcat Users mailing 
list (see <http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Tomcat>).

Best regards,

Julian