Subject: Re: Issue 5, Bindings and DeltaV aren't fully interspecified (was: Moving forward on BIND)

From: Elias Sinderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 13:03:49 -0700

Elias Sinderson wrote:

> Geoffrey M Clemm wrote:
>
>> I agree with Elias.  Multiple bindings are explicitly identified in 
>> DeltaV [...] if anything is unclear about this in RFC-3253, please 
>> submit this as a bug against RFC-3253, and I'll make sure it gets 
>> addressed in RFC-3253bis.
>
> I move to close Issue 5 as resolved, with no additional text being 
> required in the BIND specification. It is superfluous to mention what 
> the BIND spec doesn't address.

Well, I guess I have the permissions to reassign issues in bugzilla 
(email forthcoming). ... Sorry if this breaks some process, but I 
honestly looked for some discussion of bugzilla process in the list 
archives and couldn't find any.

Best,
Elias