Subject: Redirect Implementations

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:51:20 -0700

I'm keen to identify any changes required to the document, but to help us
figure out what to do with this document once we call it done, I will ask
the following?

Does anyone have a redirect server implementation? do they have a client
implementation? Do they plan to build one some time in the next 12 months?
Do the know of others building client or server?

I anyone does not feel comfortable replying to the list, I will attempt to
keep any private replies I receive private other than posting to the list
the aggregate number of replies that indicating they would have a client or
server. 

Cullen

PS. This may be a lame question to ask when we have a small number of
participants, but what the heck, I'm trying to figure out what provides
useful information for making decision in this WG and what does not.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:02:24 +0200

> Do the know of others building client or server?

SAP's Netweaver KM comes with both a server and a client implementation 
of redirects. It has been shipping this way for several years now, with 
same recent updates for the changes in the latest drafs 
(UPDATEREDIRECTREF method, fragment identifiers).

> useful information for making decision in this WG and what does not. 

That's fine.

Best regards, Julian