Subject: Stepping down

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:53:19 -0700

After four years as WebDAV WG chair, it's time for me to step down. My
day job at OSAF involves much more of an emphasis on calendaring and
messaging and doesn't leave time for me to be both chair and editor of
RFC 2518bis. Luckily, Ted & I have managed to find a new chair and
so I know that I'll be leaving the WG in good hands. I will however, be
staying on as RFC 2518bis editor and I look forward to working with
the rest of the group.

Lisa

---

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:15:47 -0700

Lisa,

I'd like to give you my very deep and sincere thanks for your service as
WebDAV Working Group Chair. During your tenure, WebDAV WG has completed
several specifications that have been worked on for many years. Through your
work on the CalDAV specification, you have demonstrated technical
leadership, and a vision for other uses of WebDAV. Thank you!

- Jim

> After four years as WebDAV WG chair, it's time for me to step 
> down. My day job at OSAF involves much more of an emphasis on 
> calendaring and messaging and doesn't leave time for me to be 
> both chair and editor of RFC 2518bis. Luckily, Ted & I have 
> managed to find a new chair and so I know that I'll be 
> leaving the WG in good hands. I will however, be staying on 
> as RFC 2518bis editor and I look forward to working with the 
> rest of the group.
> 
> Lisa	
>

---

From: Joe Hildebrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:55:07 -0600

On a similar front, as you all have seen, the rigors of my day job have
prevented me from spending as much time on this WG as I thought I would be
able to when I became co-chair.  Therefore, I'll be stepping down as well.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

-- 
Joe Hildebrand

---

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:30:14 -0700

Joe,

I would like to thank you very much for your efforts as Chair of the WebDAV
Working Group. It's due to volunteers such as yourself that the IETF
continues to work, and produce high quality specifications.

- Jim

> On a similar front, as you all have seen, the rigors of my 
> day job have prevented me from spending as much time on this 
> WG as I thought I would be able to when I became co-chair.  
> Therefore, I'll be stepping down as well.