Subject: Additional web page

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:35:23 -0700

In addition to the main WG web page at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/webdav-charter.html many groups have
another web site. Silly questions but, does this group have a site like
this? It does not seem to be listed on charter page. Is it webdav.org?
Should we have one?

I like having a place I can put links to all the drafts, rfcs, and notes
from meetings. 

Cullen

PS - I won't even bother to point out that it is more or less mandatory that
there is one particular protocol that WG members must be able to use to
update this site :-)

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:44:50 +0200

> there is one particular protocol that WG members must be able to use to

Cullen,

yes, that's www.webdav.org. And yes, it's running with Apache/moddav, so 
we are eaiting our own dog food.

Not all of the specs are maintained there, though. For instance, BIND 
is, while REDIRECT is not (should I fix that?).

Best regards, Julian